ForumsThe TavernThe Mozzerella Army

56 5614
Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Since the last thread was locked I decided to make another one, you can ask to join the army either here or mine or supersmiley's profile. You can ask about the army here aswell. And there is further information on my profile etc. And will will make announcements about the competitions here so make maps to get points. Ok I hope this thread won't be locked

• 56 Replies
supersmiley
supersmiley
844 posts
Nomad

well maybe its not a thread you would like but that duznt mean you have to be mean...

ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

Wow Tennisman your song was really good and I think the solos were cool. 8/10.
1- Tennisman
2- Hailman
3- tbd

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Fritz you're just jealous we have FRIENDS. And what makes you think this is rubbish you don't even know what we do.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

This thread is here to explain to the members of The Mozarella Army what is going on in the club and also what competitions are on. Also it shows how the club is progressing and the union between its members, without this thread the group will fall apart as the competitions will not run and the members will not be informed of the goings on in there Army.
M.A will live forever if the mods let it survive and have mercy.
Explain to me the point of your "mozzarella army". Tell me how you intend to prevent the "I'll join" spam.
Why don't you just form your own forum? I know some other member of AG have a site where the AG clubs can create their own forums... Wouldn't that be better for you, since you do not have one consistent purpose?
supersmiley
supersmiley
844 posts
Nomad

that would be great Zophia! could you set it up for us?

ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

yes that is very true Zophia maybe you could tell this to Matty360 as he will listen to you as you are a respected member of the site.

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

How do you make a forum? Thank you Zophia, could you make one for us?

shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

uhh... can I join the army I tried asking 1 but he didn't reply.

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Ok yeah you can, I forgot to add you. Sorry. =/

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

I think kingmike offered something here...

I don't have time to set something up for you, sorry.

supersmiley
supersmiley
844 posts
Nomad

oh...well thats ok...thank you for telling us about it!

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

here is my song for punkomatic

9--------1-----4--1---4--------------------------------------------------------------c----1----1-1----2c-6-1--------------------------------------------------------------a-----1---1-1---a-----1--------------------------------------------------------------

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

^^^^good song but short

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

okay here is my updated version of the song

94--------1--1-5--1---1---1--9-----4---9-----1----1----------------------------------c----1---16-1-2-1-4---1---1---1----1---3---1---1----1----c---------------------------a------1----3-3--1-----2--1---3---21---1----1--1----1--------------------------------

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

sorry about that it did noy fit completely 94--------1--1-5--1---1---1--9-----4---9-----1----1-----------
-----------------------c----1---16-1-2-1-4---1---1---1----1---
3---1---1----1----c---------------------------a------1----3-3-
-1-----2--1---3---21---1----1--1----1-------------------------
-------

Showing 31-45 of 56