ForumsSupport Forum1 AP.....or 2?

9 2133
bjorndaking
bjorndaking
230 posts
Nomad

It seems sometimes that when I reply to a forum, sometimes I get 2 AP instead off 1 AP? it happens 10% overall. Is there a reason that you get more or so?

• 9 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

You never get more. Don't think this has ever happened. Maybe your miscounting or mistaking it for something else.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Somtimes it takes alittle time to loed your AP.

Gladitator
Gladitator
75 posts
Nomad

Yeah Jonny is right, or sometimes this website gives you like way more points and then later on it fixes it and takes the extra points you got away.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I've never had it happen...
But it looks like an isolated incident.

Gladitator
Gladitator
75 posts
Nomad

I had, last time I got a merit and I got like 100 AP. My total AP was 254 next day I only had 160.

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

I kinda thought about that too but I think that sometimes the moderators can give you a extra ap for a comment.

shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

Maybe in the merits you make a really good one the mods give you extra points. Like my review on Sonny 2(that has not yet been read by a mod) is really long and has a lot of thought to it. I would post my review here but it would show that I'm asking for a merit.
P.S. Mods search my review on Sonny 2.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Maybe in the merits you make a really good one the mods give you extra points. Like my review on Sonny 2(that has not yet been read by a mod) is really long and has a lot of thought to it. I would post my review here but it would show that I'm asking for a merit.
P.S. Mods search my review on Sonny 2.
>_> *pokes you with ma ban brush* Baaad user. :P
I tend to ignore the existence of Sonny 2. Have you seen how many spam comments it gets every day?? *is bad moderator and hides from it*

I think plokkey would be right on this one. You can always check if it adds up, just do the math:
(2 * (comments)+(2 * (ratings)+(posts)+(25 * (merits))+(20 * (games submitted)) = (your current AP)
Or at least it should equal that.
ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

I think that if you got 2ap for a comment in the forum it would just encourage spamming. Now though people don't want to spam as much as it is not worth it for 1ap. So I think that 2ap is a bad idea.

Showing 1-9 of 9