ForumsWEPRDriving age

22 6516
Spartan
Spartan
2,843 posts

i think the age to frive should be 20 and above,i think it should because you are more mature by then and responsible. what age does everyone else think it should be

• 22 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,901 posts

Teenagers who drive cars always seem to speed a lot, no offense

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,723 posts

When I first started driving, I was actually overall doing well. But I tell you what...it is really hard trying to maintain the right speed with military issue steel-toed combat boots. It makes the whole experience loads of fun. I remember the odd looks I would get from my driving instructor when I would take my boots off before driving.

But in general, yeah. I suppose most do. Because they are stupid. And reckless. And like showing off to people. Although they do not like wrapping their cars around trees at 90 mph.

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
640 posts

I am just throwing this out there, but what if there is the regulation of age so that the older people don't hurt the younger ones when they are too young. Propably not, but think about it.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,065 posts

I don't understand what you mean.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,657 posts

Well im not really going to talk much about the MINIMUM driving age but more of the MAXIMUM driving age. plenty of people just plain don't go the speed limit, and alot of these I see are older/elderly people. I am not saying they absolutely should not be on the road, but they should be at the max in the 60-70 range so that they don't strain their eyes or make it harder for themselves because people yell at them on the freeway (I have not done this so don't ask about it, I have seen OTHER people do it though). The minimum driving limit should be left as is, for it so far has been going fairly well.

Skidzy
Skidzy
36 posts

i agree, 20+

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
954 posts

16 is fine as many of you have said. The drinking age however should definately be raised. People who drink know its wrong but they do it anyway.

Showing 16-22 of 22