Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

what annoys you most

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 10, '08 at 4:06pm

Mikk

Mikk

59 posts

what annoys me most about this website is the people that make stupid games just for points

Posted Mar 10, '08 at 4:12pm

DecadentDragon

DecadentDragon

257 posts

People who create topics that are extremely similar to existing topics.

Posted Mar 10, '08 at 4:13pm

ubertuna

ubertuna

2,092 posts

Knight

Mikk, making a game takes a lot of hard work, and it is quite disrespectful of you to insult the work done by the devs.  I admit, some of the games on this site are a little stupid (frat boy games and moral combat: slap fight come to mind...) but the majority of the games on here are quite fun.  And also, it is not my opinion that people here make games for points, I am geussing that you could rate hundreds of games (2 points each) in the time it would take to create one game yourself (20 points each).

Posted Mar 10, '08 at 4:14pm

ubertuna

ubertuna

2,092 posts

Knight

And also, this thread has already been posted here.

Posted Mar 10, '08 at 4:18pm

Drek

Drek

34 posts

Threads like this one

Posted Mar 10, '08 at 4:18pm

Mikk

Mikk

59 posts

i guess your right i dont know how long it takes to make game and you probably could rate games at a faster rate

i am sorry

Posted Mar 10, '08 at 4:23pm

ubertuna

ubertuna

2,092 posts

Knight

It's ok, but this IS a duplicate thread so it will probably be locked at some point.  I already posted the link to the original topic for you.

Posted Mar 10, '08 at 5:33pm

Wolfman

Wolfman

157 posts

DU games

Posted Mar 10, '08 at 6:09pm

Carlie

Carlie

6,915 posts

Knight

ubertuna is right. Also, the games submitted on this site go through a screening process. So people cannot submit them just for points. We have to approve them first.