ForumsGamesSoloing Sonny 2 on Heroic

9 7811
Indurrago
Indurrago
8 posts
Nomad

Has anyone achieved this yet? I've been working on it with my biological but I'm currently stuck on the two city council mages, last one always does 15k+ critcs at me.

• 9 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I've never even tried soloing in easy mode...is it hard?

The city council mages have never done more than 500 damage to me...but then again, that was easy...

Indurrago
Indurrago
8 posts
Nomad

Truthfully I've never played any difficulty except Challenging and Hard. I guess just for the challenge. I've already beaten the game on heroic with the other 2 classes but with full parties each. Yeah it's much harder with no Veradux to heal you and Roald to be a useless punching-bag. On heroic the city council mages hit 5-2k but once one of them dies the other can hit insane amnts of damage.

yc960
yc960
3 posts
Shepherd

I've achieved Heroic solo on both Phyco and Bio class. Currently working on Hydro solo, but it is simply impossible for hydro.

Stra for bio solo: poison and heal for early, speed and heal for late game.
Speed Combo: Toxic form + shadow form + agi exposure + withdrawal + reform until cd finishes + second set of combo.

Stra for solo Phyco: early and mid shadow + heal spells, late game lighting spells.
Combo: I dont use the cheap cristalize combo. I use ultimatum + freewill. Super allsome combo give you 20 turns to finish off enemy without worry about their attacks.

yc960
yc960
3 posts
Shepherd

BTW counicl ony deal 15k dmg if you let them refill to 1800 focus. You can use subversion to predict and negate that spell.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Woah, you guys are good.

I should try those combos sometime.
I'm going to try soloing in easy xD

Indurrago
Indurrago
8 posts
Nomad

Subversion might work I've noticed he always does it 2 turns after he does the buff spell. I've been refiguring my stats from getting highest attk possible to highest hp. I've also actually waited out the 99 turn buffs by using my two crystallization spells continuously, I was pissed off to find out that he does the cheap Buff immediately after the first one is over. I've always used crystallization(maxed) to reduce how many opponents that were attacking me.
My Combo:reform+agi exposure+destroy(all maxed). The combo isn't that great but somehow I made it all the way to Zone 4 with it.
Last note: Does lower instinct mean lower accuracy?

yc960
yc960
3 posts
Shepherd

lower speed means lower accuracy

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Lower speed also means lower dodge ability.

Indurrago
Indurrago
8 posts
Nomad

Beat it and the mayor thanks for the info. Death sentence is nice. =)

Showing 1-9 of 9