ForumsSupport ForumSHOULD ARMOR GAMES MERGE?

7 1699
trippinongoodstuff
trippinongoodstuff
20 posts
Nomad

i think if they merge it can effect us all or accounts and our ranks. even if is is only games, that still leaves more tabs and archives disorientated and chaotic. which also many drop our ranks because the people from the other end are transferring over to our user accounts. so leave a message and i will reply to your account when i have time.

• 7 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

You haven't even explained to us what we merge with.

And L337, don't spam.

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

Why would AG merge?

If they do, the accounts on the site will be the last of their worries.

Gamer2127
Gamer2127
17 posts
Nomad

Merge with who/what? I didn't think AG was even considering merging with another site.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

You guys do realize he's just pulling your legs, right? Obviously, this guys is a newcomer to the site, so he basically has little to know experience here. If he was talking about merging, he might just be talking about KG. If there was even a slight bit of chance that there will be a merging to occur, Danny himself would have made the notice.

@Trippingongoodstuff: If you are going to continue creating threads, please do so without the all caps on. It makes it look like you are shouting.

Ragingmelon
Ragingmelon
69 posts
Nomad

I'm pretty sure that merging with a site is not 2 clicks away and is up to Daniel and the Administrators I guess, and just for the future, when you suggest something explain in full detail, we can't read your mind.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

we can't read your mind.

His mind?I can barely read the paragraph.Look there is no reason why Ag would merge with any other site that I am aware of besides taking ideas from two different sites and gathering together all of the users from each.That's the only thing I can think of.Now that I think about it,I don't think online websites that don't really have businesses outside of internet have ever really merged before.At least I have never heard of it before.All I have to say is this guy may possibly be trippen on good stuff(or maybe bad stuff,whichever) but my point is that I don't think he knows what he is talking about in this case.I'm going to see if this can't get locked.
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

This makes no sense.

If the creator of this thread wishes to complain about it getting locked, he can message me and explain the sense that was possibly supposed to be here.

I do not see it.

Showing 1-7 of 7