ForumsSupport ForumWhat happended to Dank's posts?

9 3289
LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

I've been looking through the Programming board and where I thought Dank had posted, there was nothing. Such as This

• 9 Replies
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Well obviously it got deleted, but the reason behind it getting deleted is a mystery to me.

Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

oh dear god it is being deleted

and i made that thread! this weird! i think it might be an anti-dank conspiracy! ( who knows but it would, partially, explain the inexplicable disappearances of danks posts...

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

I'm not sure what happened. One day I came on and I lost about 300 points. And a lot of my posts disappeared.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

dank, I would contact Dan about this. If anyone knows what happened, how to fix it, etc. it would be him.

methelod
methelod
49 posts
Nomad

My best guess is that someone flagged his posts or hacked the site.

royandgrand
royandgrand
188 posts
Shepherd

Hmm very weird contact dan about this he should know.

Hermann0212
Hermann0212
150 posts
Nomad

is dan a computor wiz 2... well anyway som1 probably found sum way to block it and the points thing... well u wouldnt lose a lot of points if all ur forum posts got erased so mi guess ur regular posts got deleted or flaged THEN deleted

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

Apparently the points are not reclaimable. It was all due to a site maintenance session where all flagged posts were deleted.

Boboid
Boboid
1 posts
Nomad

well i'v had the same thing happen but in comments instead of forums, which is equaly annoying, esspeccialy when my comment was the only one of substance and the rest were " This game is crap" or "THIS GAMEE IS AWSOME WTF PWZOR HAX"

Showing 1-9 of 9