ForumsGamesGemcraft Chapter Zero news and screenshots

36 41155
Karsten75
Karsten75
266 posts
Peasant

I wrote to GameinABottle and heard back from the owner/developer. That was really nice. now don't you all go flooding him with email, they need time to deliver the promised games.

He says that there is actually two versions of Gemcraft in the pipeline, the one due soon, and the one alluded to at the end of the current version of Gemcraft.

Here is a link to some screenshots and some of the new features in Gemcraft Chapter Zero.

The bad news is that I read from Peter's note that perhaps the release of Gemcraft Chapter Zro will be delayed somewhat beyond the end of January.

We decided to extend the story line backwards a bit, so the next GC will be "GemCraft chapter zero: Gem of Eternity". The sequel "chapter two: Chasing Shadows" mentioned at the end of "chapter one: The Forgotten" will come later this year.

I just put up some screenshots of GC-0, please take a look! We are working hard on it but we game deadlines so many times (and failed of course) that I don't give one anymore. It will be launched on ArmorGames.com when it's ready.
  • 36 Replies
PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Well, I have to say the artistic style of Gemcraft 0 is actually less appealing than the first. Hope it has some major gameplay improvements to make up for it.

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Zomg a chapter Zero and a second chapter.

I can't wait for it (yes I can) D

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

I can't wait for it either RPOAG, maybe I'll have to replay the original Sonny in the meantime...

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

I can't wait for it either RPOAG, maybe I'll have to replay the original Sonny in the meantime...

??

We're talking about gemcraft lululululul.
trayzrulz
trayzrulz
677 posts
Peasant

Thanks for sharing the info! I think the screen shots look pretty sick! It looks like we can send more than one wave at a time, which will definitely be better! The idea about the "gem sacrifice" sounds insetting as well. I hope it comes out soon!!!

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

We're talking about gemcraft lululululul

I know that, it's just that I was nearly done with it, and then my save file dissapeared, so I was going to waste time

Back to the topic: The timed siege mode sounds like it could be loads of fun...
bucketheadII
bucketheadII
62 posts
Nomad

i don't really like the new look of the game... But we'll see! Hope it will be good!!!

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

It looks cool!!! I can't wait!! but GC0 has to be worse then GC1, otherwise it wouldn't make sense!!!!

Confused?? me too.

terrorx
terrorx
18 posts
Nomad

awesome resource

andyandythin
andyandythin
87 posts
Blacksmith

sense, gemcraft 0 is just like a newer version of the first gemcraft so it shouldnt be worse lol

Person0345
Person0345
1 posts
Nomad

I honestly can't wait for it, i think it looks just awesome!

IloveJared
IloveJared
1 posts
Nomad

I love Gemcraft. And Jared. If it does not come out soon I'm going to cry.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

I cant wait, i hope it come out soon. It look like it have a good gameplay.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

YAYZ!!!
FINALLY!!!
*jumps up and down in excitement*

teletabis
teletabis
1 posts
Nomad

So, where is the game?