ForumsGamesGemcraft Chapter Zero news and screenshots

36 41156
Karsten75
Karsten75
266 posts
Peasant

I wrote to GameinABottle and heard back from the owner/developer. That was really nice. now don't you all go flooding him with email, they need time to deliver the promised games.

He says that there is actually two versions of Gemcraft in the pipeline, the one due soon, and the one alluded to at the end of the current version of Gemcraft.

Here is a link to some screenshots and some of the new features in Gemcraft Chapter Zero.

The bad news is that I read from Peter's note that perhaps the release of Gemcraft Chapter Zro will be delayed somewhat beyond the end of January.

We decided to extend the story line backwards a bit, so the next GC will be "GemCraft chapter zero: Gem of Eternity". The sequel "chapter two: Chasing Shadows" mentioned at the end of "chapter one: The Forgotten" will come later this year.

I just put up some screenshots of GC-0, please take a look! We are working hard on it but we game deadlines so many times (and failed of course) that I don't give one anymore. It will be launched on ArmorGames.com when it's ready.
  • 36 Replies
butheadjoe
butheadjoe
4 posts
Nomad

sigh, still not here.

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

that game going to have very good gameplay i thing

DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

that game going to have very good gameplay i thing

hellrazor
hellrazor
1 posts
Nomad

anyone any new infos? why are anouncing a release date ("few weeks&quot if they can't keep it anyway...useless

BlackSunCZ
BlackSunCZ
11 posts
Nomad

I check site every day...But there is nothing...I cant wait for this...

elpuna1994
elpuna1994
2 posts
Nomad

It's here!

Showing 31-36 of 36