ForumsSupport ForumGetting AP

4 2021
kuganaut45
kuganaut45
8 posts
Nomad

Getting AP is simple. When you play a game rate it, comment on it, or if you liked the game add it to your favorites. To add a game to your favorites you need to play the game and click on the little heart icon with the green plus sign. When doing so you will recieve AP. To comment you type how you feel about the game in the comment box. If you type a good enough comment on the game that is very explanitory in most subjects you may recieve a merit. To rate a game you go to the bar that goes from 0 to 10 click on the space with the number you think the game diserves. Like i said in my forum, "Adding Friends," you also get AP from adding people to your friends list. When messaging those friends or commenting on other people's pages you get AP as well. I f you hav any questions I will try to answer them as best as I can.
-Kuganaut45

• 4 Replies
bjorndaking
bjorndaking
230 posts
Nomad

Thats very usefull, I did not knew you also could get AP for when people add you or when favorise a game! Thnx

bjorndaking
bjorndaking
230 posts
Nomad

Alright I checked to get AP from favoriting games, but that was not true. It is true that when friends adding you, you do get points.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

It is true that when friends adding you, you do get points.

That's not true at all T.T If that were true firetail would be at 50k AP by now.
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Half of this is incorect.

Showing 1-4 of 4