ForumsSupport ForumGame Quick Jump

13 2806
Mobyduck
Mobyduck
108 posts
Nomad

As we can see now, the --Game Quick Jump-- bar, below your profile button, gives us fast choices to browse between community favorite games, but as far as I know, we cannot browse through our favorite games. So the sugestion is simple, add the --My Favorite-- on the bar.
If it already exists or if it was already suggested, please, close this topic.

• 13 Replies
kingy310
kingy310
89 posts
Nomad

thats a good idea, and would be alot quicker than hunting down your fav' game or going to your page.

Ragingmelon
Ragingmelon
69 posts
Nomad

Good idea Mobyduck, because I do find that the Game Quick Jump is not very useful if it contains only newest games and the most popular games. It would be useful to have your favorite games listed in there instead of having to visit your profile, go through all your favorites and find it, or having to search for the game in the search bar.

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

I once read an article about how humans get so frustrated about searching for a specific web page so much, that instead of going to the main page they simply Google it. This is very much the same. You simply don't want to take the slow way by going to your profile and going from there, you want to immediately go to the page you want.

May I tell you why Armorgames probably doesn't have this feature yet? Because every browser has a bookmarks feature, that's why! Instead of wasting server space with coding like that, you can use your own computer which you bought to use the memory space on it. Bookmarks are very easy to use.

hats a good idea, and would be alot quicker than hunting down your fav' game or going to your page.

I all this plain laziness. Everything takes time, you don't have to rush things.

Good idea Mobyduck, because I do find that the Game Quick Jump is not very useful if it contains only newest games and the most popular games. It would be useful to have your favorite games listed in there instead of having to visit your profile, go through all your favorites and find it, or having to search for the game in the search bar.

Go through all your favorites? Some people favorite almost every game they play. Others are more selective. I suggest you go to the selective side. Or just type in the name of the game in the search box.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Everything takes time, you don't have to rush things.

in the cases of having a particularly slow computer, people want to get to the game they want FAST. Loading 2 pages with a server lag can take a long time, especially with a slow computer.
Mobyduck
Mobyduck
108 posts
Nomad

Well, it is something that shouldn't take time or space to program, not too much at least. I am all for it because even being a seletive member with favorites (only 6 so far I think), but I already need to go to my favorite page and look for the one I want, and soon it will become a slower process when I get more favorite. So I think adding this would be a pro to the site.

L337
L337
348 posts
Nomad

thats a good idea, and would be alot quicker than hunting down your fav' game or going to your page.

Are you guys super-lazy or something? Cant you wait some minutes for your favorite games to show up?
My point is,i don't agree.
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

It is really necessary though, when your favorite games are listed on your profile page? It is just one extra click to get there.

Ragingmelon
Ragingmelon
69 posts
Nomad

It is really necessary though, when your favorite games are listed on your profile page? It is just one extra click to get there.

Say the people that repeat saying that some people have slower computers >.>
Anjoeid
Anjoeid
80 posts
Nomad

sure thats a pretty good idea

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

And everyone knows that bookmarking every favorite game you have is any faster than just clicking twice on AG... If you're like me and are picky on what games you enjoy, then you only need to click once. If you have 7+ games, then you might need to click twice. Although it would be nice to have something besides the game search feature, it's only one click faster. No biggie.

KGuare
KGuare
29 posts
Nomad

Instead of wasting server space with coding like that, you can use your own computer which you bought to use the memory space on it. Bookmarks are very easy to use.

Wasting server space? It's a simple PHP script.
I'm very picky about what i bookmark,
and (assuming i have lots of favorite games)
I'm NOT going to bookmark all of them.

I think it's a good idea. :]
paintballer222
paintballer222
565 posts
Nomad

Maybe also AG could have a last 5 or 10 played games.

texcido
texcido
320 posts
Nomad

Hmmm nice idea but a bit unnecessary.

Showing 1-13 of 13