ForumsGameswhat is the best armor for hydra type?

10 2296
1td0bcy3pm7542q
1td0bcy3pm7542q
4 posts
Nomad

i want to know

• 10 Replies
L337
L337
348 posts
Nomad

Dude,you have such a random name,
/Thread Hijack
And,there's no ''good'' armor.just pick the one that suits best.

_S_K_E_
_S_K_E_
731 posts
Nomad

Find anything with Instinct, Strength, Health, and a little speed. Try to make it a mixture of those.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

For Hydra type?

If you vs the hydra, it's based on what class and stats you want.

But what is cool is, as a cameo, I always imagined Toxic form to have elements from the Hydra. I want to draw a picture of that.

Jerkoid
Jerkoid
222 posts
Shepherd

Fire claws are weak to Poison, Shadow, and Ice.

Hydra is weak to... I think Physical, Lightning... I'm not sure but I think that's it.

alphachief
alphachief
126 posts
Nomad

woah... i think ill just suggest armour, the secret police armour which is high in strength and hydras are mainly focused on strength and not piercing and such

Jerkoid
Jerkoid
222 posts
Shepherd

Oh.... Hydro... not Hydra. Heh, oopth.

I tried strengthy piercing armor on a hot Hydra, and it didn't work as well as the Imperial set.

I don't really know for the cold build. It's so weird. You kind of need something from all around.

VoltCruelerz
VoltCruelerz
501 posts
Nomad

Go to zone 4. There is a set there with the torso being called something like "Deathbone Armor" It gives good instinct (+39) as well as some ice piercing and vit...

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

i would way most of the secret police armour, emerald shard, or rather the deathbringer as a weapon, and maybe one piece of the last boss armour.

Jerkoid
Jerkoid
222 posts
Shepherd

Deathbone has a whole set. Some cool-looking "scary mask" or something goes with it. It's really good for a cold build.

Perspicacity
Perspicacity
58 posts
Peasant

for instincts based characters the best armor set is this:
Part: who drops it:
Helm, Broken promise The mayor
Armor, Johnson's legacy The Mayor
leggings, bite proof pants Cops with red armor
Gloves, Diplomats hand The City Council
boots, Council shoes The City Council
Weapon, Wrath of the council The City Council

The bite proof pants are droped by the cops with the red armor who usualy apear with dogs in area 5 I cant remember there name. WotC is a 2 handed weapon so there is no off hand item. this is the et i use for any instincts based character be warned your health will be low only about 5k unless you put a few points in to your vitality. some people may say this set is not that good but I promise if you looking to max out your instinct this is the way to go because each of these items has the highest instincts of any item in the game and the WotC has like 110 ice, light and poison piercing as well which is nice.

Showing 1-10 of 10