ForumsGamesStats use in NPC attacks?/What element does each color stand for?

5 5342
truepurple
truepurple
118 posts
Nomad

What stats are used in the various attacks you see your allied NPC make? Like healing, or that fire attack? That way you can better decide what armor to equip for one.

Do NPC's abilities upgrade like your own tech tree, or are they static?

What element does each color stand for when you see the damage?

• 5 Replies
PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

OH!

Veradux uses Instinct for healing and BOTH Instinct and Strength for Electro-Bolt (It's the same as it is in Sonny 1)

Roald's fire attack uses at least strength (I'm pretty sure it's purely strength) His healing attack probably uses instinct.

You can see what color goes to what elements by hovering over the colored bars that show your piercing in the item menu.

NPC's abilities are static. They never change

truepurple
truepurple
118 posts
Nomad

Roald doesn't have a healing attack, he has a enchantment that protects and boosts healing, but since it doesn't actual heal or do damage, stats don't seem to matter.

How about whats her name and her attacks? Any NPC attacks that use speed?

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

I have no idea what Felicity's attacks are based on.

BUT Roald's healing move DOES, in fact, heal a tiny bit of health.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

Felicity's attacks would be based on speed, I'm assuming. (all her attacks are physical. This is evidenced by the red background on the Knifed status effect, and the fact all her armour when you get her gives physical piercing.)

Jerkoid
Jerkoid
222 posts
Shepherd

The armor she's wearing doesn't give you any evidence of what she is actually based on. If you take off the armor, her stats actually lean heavier toward strength.

I know she has Slash, which is speed based, but I haven't messed with her enough to tell about Knifed and stuff. Based on what I have done, I think most of the moves are strength-based. Or maybe both.

Showing 1-5 of 5