ForumsArt, Music, and WritingOMG! FANART!!!!! (for crimson :P)

12 2859
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr28/thoadthetoad/WTFFANART.jpg

I was originally gonna put Yeti in the back going wth? with a weird expression but decided not to for no reason whatsoever. So how do you like it crimson? I think I screwed up on the lower body, but that's cuz I was drawing from memory ^^;

• 12 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

well yes the black at the bottom is supposed to represent black furry pants that are poorly colored.Not Black furry socks that are poorly colored.Although I have to give you props for using the exact same brush to draw it.I'm glad you did some sort of fan art I suppose,but you forgot one key component to every Sasquatch drawing...

http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd349/crimsonblade55/Sasquatchfanart-1.png

Still I'm glad you didn't do it using a camera and a piece of paper though.(no offense or anything)I guess its good.Thanks for the fan art though,and should this thread be converted over to fan art drawn by people on AG in general or something now?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Still I'm glad you didn't do it using a camera and a piece of paper though.(no offense or anything)I guess its good.Thanks for the fan art though,and should this thread be converted over to fan art drawn by people on AG in general or something now?

probably :P
I did forget the pepper, didn't I? lol. I thought I screwed up the bottom, and I could easily tell what brush you used.
Also, I got a scanner nao
so I'm planning to do something cool on paper for the art comp.
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Lol, I don't really know everything about crimson's yeti, just the basics, so it doesn't really make sense to me XP

Like that pepper he's got there ;D

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/ssfa.jpg

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lol KR, you capsicum stealing bogan.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

lol KR, you capsicum stealing bogan.

Yeh...but his head is messed up...lol....

kr
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Yeh...but his head is messed up...lol....

Bogans do what BOgans do best, screw things up lol jk.
Funneh tho.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Bogans do what BOgans do best, screw things up lol jk.
Funneh tho.

Oh shut it Thoad.

South Australian's are 'HEAPS GOOD!' and Victorians are Bogans. Thats final. Otherwise resurrect the bogan thread and make a plot.

lol.

~kr~
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

South Australian's are 'HEAPS GOOD!' and Victorians are Bogans. Thats final. Otherwise resurrect the bogan thread and make a plot.

I have now come to the conclusion that 80% of the aussies are Bogan origin. lol. Aren't I just a ***ch? lol.
Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

Haha, what's the story behind the Sasquatch?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

....to say the truth, I'm not totally sure.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Haha, what's the story behind the Sasquatch?

....to say the truth, I'm not totally sure.

Hmm I guess I never really made a real storyline for Sasquatch and his whole group before,as I never really thought about it,but a majority of his story is told through art in the Art Skills Competition as well as the Mixed World Tournament.Although if I ever think up a good story for him,and have enough time I might write a story for the character,which would include the background story at the beginning.
Showing 1-12 of 12