ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDiscount Tablet?!!

7 2265
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Okay, not really relating to art, but holy mother of God!! I went down to one of the discount stores in my neighborhood, and what did I see? A Tablet.
A real, nice looking, cheap tablet Oo...

Crimson told me some days ago that he cannot find actual tablets anywhere, and here you can get tablets in discount stores!!
It cost less than mine, a guess in dollars would be 55 or something...

It was weird.

• 7 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

aww come on.I was planning on getting one for Christmas this year,but couldn't even find one at one of the huge electronics stores in my area.I guess the only thing I didn't try was best buy,but besides that overall they are not a very common thing around here it seems.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I found it rather weird, because even the small electronics stores have at least one tablet. And now a discount store > >...

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I guess your area may have a bigger demand for them then around here,seeing as how both people I know from Denmark have one now and have skill in drawing.In fact besides you both being the opposite gender(as far as I know) you two act a lot alike.I guess its either just me or a culture thing of some sort.Either way I am really going to look for a tablet someday,but until then I have a new HDTV to look at and get to hook up to my computer(using a new $100 tv-PC converter I got.I shall enjoy drawing with that,but still I guess Denmark's got more people who like to use tablets and and draw and such.That or I'm not looking hard enough.Either way I guess it is odd that you found one in such a store.Discount stores of any kind will probably sell more video game related things around here,which are in extremely high demand no matter where you look it seems,but thats no shock,still its rare that you will find much of any other kind of electronics at them.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

oh right (sorry for the occasional double post.Its starting to become an extremely bad habit of mine I suppose,but still I have a feeling that I should probably add this anyways) one other thing though.About how much it costs if you could tell me the currency type and the amount then I could use my universal converter that comes with vista,and I could tell you the exact amount that its worth in American dollars.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I have seen latops and stuff like that in discount stores... I think it might be because Danes like randomly cheap stuff.
But it costs 200 Danish kroner, and it look really great, and I would probably buy it, if it was not the end of the month > >

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

I'm picky on tablets.

What kind was it BTW?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

wow I did the converting and thats around $35 American Dollars.You could get two of those for about the price of a single xbox 360 video game.Thats ridiculously cheap.

Showing 1-7 of 7