ForumsProgramming ForumMy first website

5 2550
im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

I'm working on my own flash gaming website but I need some help from those great programmers that are good at Html codes, I am looking for the code for sign up/sign in/sign out/create account etc. and some help on creating the forums and a submit button for users to submit their games I won't link the website yet because it hasn't been published but I'm working on it, but I know nothing about Html, well I kinda know some stuff but not the big things anyways....help please!

• 5 Replies
LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

All those things take hours apon hours of MySQL YourSQL PHP HTML and CSS

AG has I full time guy doing that it's like saying:

I'm looking to write a book called "Pupil" to rival the Bible and Lord of the Rings for depth and length. I'm willing to insert the special ornamented letter at the beginning of each chapter, and illustrate the back cover, but I'll need someone to write the plots, dialogues, and descriptions.

I even have an idea for the picture on the front cover:
*JPEG*

To prove I don't mind setting out on such a big project, the cover gives an idea of what I have in mind. See how big the cover is! Look at that embossed type! Surely that will compensate for the lack of any pages.

I just need the small favour of someone writing the book y'know. The book I'm making. Y'know.

Don't call me crazy now, and I hope to really enjoy the process of it. So I'd be happy to get any help or advice on these 'lots', 'characters' and 'dialogues' I've heard so much about in the writing world, though I may not understand the advice, as I know not what these are.

I'd do it myself, but I can only really form sentences with those fridge magnet things, and they're too limited for a book this length. They're not powerful enough for the job, so again, if anyone could help with the 'writing' part of the book, welcome aboard the team. You'll be in the credits with the publishers.

[/rant]

I would be willing to make a forum, and help with HTML.

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

..........Thanks for the criticism meany, I was asking for HELP not for the codes sorry if I came off asking for them, I can't publish it anyways, not enough money....=(

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

There are a lot of flash game sites out there already though

Why make another one?

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

I can help, AND I know how to publish it!

So just contact me if you need anything.

alsage
alsage
132 posts
Nomad

if you are just starting i would sugjest not having those yet they are to complicated and trust me i know i have my own game website i posted on 1/20/08
here is a link (and by the way i just made it so not many games on it yet)

[url=http://www.marsrocketeer.com/]

Showing 1-5 of 5