ForumsArt, Music, and WritingI just want a hug.

10 3236
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Bill walked down the street. He shuddered as he looked around, the world was screwed up.

He tripped and hit a women, he tried to hug here and make up, she slapped the crap out of him. He said "Wait i am sorry".

All this hugging and slapping business and Bill being depressed yet again put him in a hugging mood. He approached many people time and every time was slapped.

"I JUST WANT A HUG" he screamed. Bill was sad. He walked down some random dusty road that stretches off in the distance, and he acted depressed. Of course this is all taking place at sunset for dramatic effect.

Bill traveled that road asking for hugs, and he was always rejected. He tried and tried and tried, except when he came across Obama, then he was the slapper. But anyways, months past and bill was still on that road, then he come to a grand and beautiful city. The people looked beautiful, so he asked for hugs. He just got rejected and slapped yet some more.

"I JUST WANT A HUG" he screamed.

He climbed to the top of a mountain top, spread his arms out spread eagle, and he was lucky enough to be downwind of a storm, so as his clothes rippled dramatically, he sang some pop song about not being hugged.

Suddenly asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu appeared out of nowhere and tackled him. As he was on top of Bill strangling him will hanging half way over the cliff, he whispered menacingly, half his face burned and his leg scarred, "You rigged the bomb that almost took my life", Bill's scared face turned to anger, "It was all you're fault, you took everything i ever had", asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu screamed with rage and grabbed Bill and hanging onto him jumped off of the cliff.

As they fell Bill embraced asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu, and Bill got his hug.

Bill was happy.

"I GOT MY HUG", then they hit the ground.

THE END

• 10 Replies
Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

/hug

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Lol.

Hey, by the way, only people who read my first story will get the part of the story and on when asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu comes in.

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

o_O
Duuude Ricador are you sure your not on drug? :P
@search.cmd hug
@cmd hug notfound
@I JUST WANT A HUG!!
lulz :P

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, does the term "straight edge" mean anything to you?

Anyways, you have to read me first story to mildly understand this one xP.

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

...What did I just read...?

That was... erm.... ummmm..... ok I guess.....

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

That. Was. AWESOME!!!!!!

I loled so hard that I almost wet myself..... Yeah, yeah almost...

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Hey, dark, i warned people, the only way you will get my story is if you:

A). Have a twisted/odd sense of humor.
B). You have A and you have also read my first story.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

roflwhut?
I would have liked it better if he went insane, kidnapped virgins and stole their black cherries while hugging them over and over again.
rofl.

platinumfork
platinumfork
77 posts
Nomad

lol black cherries

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I would have liked it better if he went insane, kidnapped virgins and stole their black cherries while hugging them over and over again.

SSSHHHSHHHSHHHH, don't give away the sequel.
Showing 1-10 of 10