ForumsSupport ForumSpaming

3 3742
royandgrand
royandgrand
188 posts
Shepherd

i think they should add a little button you press so when you talk you wont get any points so it wont be spamming but then you can put it back on for points and it has a little check beside his/her comment telling you that they did the check thing that makes them get no points im sorry thats the best i can do for explaneing it its hard to explane and thank you for reading this and commenting!

• 3 Replies
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

I understand where you are coming from..kinda...but it makes no sense.

You are more or less giving the individual power to make reason of spamming. Regardless of point, it would still be spam if it has nothing worth value to it.

The easiest way to solve this(which has already been discussed around here) is to nerf the amount of points for writing on walls or leaving comments. That then should help, since people will not feel so inclined to do them just for points.

royandgrand
royandgrand
188 posts
Shepherd

im just saying if someone just wants to chat and not get there comments fourm posts deleted they just turn that button on.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

If someone really wants to chat, there are...you know..chat programs out there just for that. I am sure if you ask reeaal nice like the people might tell you what their screen names are.

Also, if actual messages from user to user are created that would help also. Would count as no points, only the person who receives the message could read it. There, no mess.

Showing 1-3 of 3