skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Zombie
Survival
Role
Playing
Game.

Allright, I was think of makeing this for a while now, and here is what I came up with.

i will be accepting 15 members on a first come first serve basis. You will all start out in a self chosen area. Your objective is to use what you really have to live. You will write long journal like reponses to the challenges i throw at you. So please fill out the carecter sheet belwo, and we will begin once we reach 15.

Name:
Buildbe truthfull)
Hight:
Speed:
Description:
Any talents:

i will be the GM, but I will enter as well if no one joins.

Now, keep a few thing in mind. You can only kill a zombie by destroying the brain, whihc would mean shooting it in the head, or stabing it. I woud not suggest shot-guns...

Now to begin, type a briefing of the location were your chareccter will be starting, this is for me.

I will be alloing those of you I like the best to advance, and be closer to one of the winning 5.

Enjoy.

• 40 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

skater, I know ou mean for this to contain actual story-journal entries, but I still think it belongs in Forum Games... Because it is an RPG.

Also, I'd join, but we both know how I fail at surviving zombies...

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

lol. Well zophia, if you think it would protain better as a game then feel free to move it. I figured it may fallunder the same catagorie as the MWt, as far as not being a game goes. But I leave that up to you.

And you only halfway fail now. I give you your bronze living award. lol

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Oh...yes. I'm joining. Finally one that will be good.

Name: Mills
Build: (don't understand, I assume you mean size.) Medium height, in shape.
Hight: 6'0
Speed: In between average and fast.
Description: Musician who was in Iraq for a while. He used to skate, and is easily entertained. Blonde hair, gets scared sometimes, and has dealt with zombies before.
Any talents: Guitar, drums, bass, street fighting, intelligence, people skills, and he learned some hunting stuff from his dad.

Alright, lets get started.

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven
Build: ?
Hight: 6'1
Speed: fast
Description: a guy who works in the FBI when he is scared he just fights more has been shot before many times and can fight some while shot
Any talents: strategy fighting

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

So... What do we do now?

Describe the place were in? How?

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Name:Kevin
Build:The right size!
Height:6'2
Speed:Fast
Description:He works for the military on Weekends he is a General and ends up training puny weaklings he excels at every type of weaponry heck he can even fight with a shoe
Any Talents:Can fight with any type of item (Except Medicine and food)

Mangus
Mangus
9 posts
Nomad

I guess I'll join the game.
Name: Mangus
Build: not muscular, yet not weak, not over weight, very much in shape
Height: 6 feet 1 inch
Speed: Fast, six minute mile time
Description: plays the piano, play tennis and golf, I ski in the winter time, High Honer Student, Asian, likes to play Dungeons and Dragons.
(Is it okay if I made up the age, height, and name?)
Hope to play soon!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Magnus got what Iment by build. I ment like body type. Anyway, The description of were you are.

Like Were you want to start when you hear of the outbreak. Weather it be at home, school, wallmart, wereever. Write a long journal like entry about it.

Once we get more people, we will begin.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Day 1:
Part a.

I woke up today to moans. They penetrated my ears like a hot knife through butter.
My house looked rather odd today, red wine spills everywhere. Most likely from that crazy party I had last night.
I walked over to my window to see my crops littered with dead bodies. I fainted on the spot. An hour later, I woke up again, still in my house.

(I only did part a because I don't know if I should write about the defenses yet.)

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Well, no. You wouldn't have defenses allready built if you just heared about it...would you?

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Name : Dax
Build : bad upper body & good lower body, not overweight but not skinny, small
Height : 5'8
Speed : very fast
Description : dark brown hair, caucasian, always wears jeans
Any Talents : fast runner, amazing soccer player, good kicker, snowboarder, skater

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Day 1:
Part b.

I ran downstairs and opened the door to see the once dead bodies up around and moving. They hadn't noticed me yet, so I closed the door and turned off all the lights.
I ran upstairs and closed all the blinds to make sure that they couldn't see inside my house. I grabbed my bed supplies and made a pallet on the ground in the work out room. In there, I had an exercise powered generator. I had a TV in there to, but I didn't know how long that would last, so I kept it off.
I walked into the rest room and turned on the sink and the bathtub. I would use that water for drinking. I ran downstairs and filled the sinks and baths the same way. That would be for miscellaneous things such as cleanliness, crops, and relaxation.
With all the things off the bed, I broke it in to a few pieces, just in case I needed them.
Now I'm going to sleep.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Day 1

This morning I woke up and turned on my TV. I checked out what was on the news and I saw my street with zombies in it. I quickly got up and looked out my window. I sure did'nt like what I saw. I did what I read in a book I thought was fictional. (sombie survival guide by Max Brooks)
I turned the water on in my bathtub and sink. Then I looked out my window again and I saw atleast 5 zombies heading to my house. Hopefully they did'nt see me. I turned off my TV and went downstairs. There I got my dad's shotgun (on the wall) and some knifes from the kitchen. I took the items to my new base (my room) andran to my parents room where I got a handgun under their bed. I was sure they would'nt mind since they were in Mexico and there was a zombie apoclypse. I broke my parents' bed into pieces with some tools and used them to board up my windows and doors. Now I sleep.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Day 1

This morning I woke up and turned on my TV. I checked out what was on the news and I saw my street with zombies in it. I quickly got up and looked out my window. I sure did'nt like what I saw. I did what I read in a book I thought was fictional. (sombie survival guide by Max Brooks)
I turned the water on in my bathtub and sink. Then I looked out my window again and I saw atleast 5 zombies heading to my house. Hopefully they did'nt see me. I turned off my TV and went downstairs. There I got my dad's shotgun (on the wall) and some knifes from the kitchen. I took the items to my new base (my room) and ran to my parents room where I got a handgun under their bed. I was sure they would'nt mind since they were in Mexico and there was a zombie apoclypse. I broke my parents' bed into pieces with some tools and used them to board up my windows and doors. Now I sleep.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

I guess I clicked too much sorry.

Showing 1-15 of 40