ForumsArt, Music, and WritingUFO Sightings

23 5544
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I'll tell you the story of one right now. Pictures come later.

Me and my family were coming back from Colorado (that was the vacation I went on this week.) and were cruising through New Mexico at 60 mph. My family started talking about how hungry we were and I suggested that we stop.
We pulled up to this little hole in the wall place that was only a little while off the highway. When we sat down, we all ordered something just like we would at any normal place. I finished first, like always, and excused myself from the table.
I walked outside, shivering, and heard a sound that was so loud I dropped my drink.
I looked up and saw this weirdly shaped aircraft going across the sky insanely fast. Like faster than Mach 5 fast. It went away as fast as it came.
My grandpa, who is a pilot, came outside before anyone else. I asked him if he'd seen what I had and he replied with a yes. He said that he was not familiar with that kind of plane. I knew what he was thinking, because I was thinking it to. Neither of us wanted to be the crazy dude who had "seen a UFO before."

This story is completely true.

I understand if you are skeptic, because when I read this back over, it sounded pretty shady. It really happened. I will get the sketches up here later.

P.S. I am just saying it was a UFO, I'm not saying that they are aliens.
P.P.S. If it was other intelligent life forms, lets hope they're nice.

• 23 Replies
jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Very interesting....
I'll be wachting for the pictures.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Zomg. You have absolutely no evidence this story is true.

Show me the (probably photoshoped) pictures.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Show me the (probably photoshoped) pictures.

Already people are denying it. And I said sketches. Lol no prob though, I understand your skepticism.

Zomg. You have absolutely no evidence this story is true.

Nope. I don't have any evidence. I didn't say you had to believe me, but it would be nice if someone did.

My grandfather thinks it was some government project. I do to.
jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

So wheres the skechts slim?

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

So wheres the skechts slim?

Patience is key to learning Kung-Fu, young one.
Lol.
Me and my old pops (grandfather) are gonna draw em' up later. We are both terrible artists, but I'm better, so I will be drawing them. He will just be there to help me re-cap and stuff... Plus, I ge bored and lonely.
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Hey, Mills, i totally believe you. I think it is a government proj. to (remember UFO stand for Unidentified Flying Object not 'ZOMG ALIENS&quot.

I was just making the point that you at least need to provide the sketches.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Hey, Mills, i totally believe you. I think it is a government proj. to (remember UFO stand for Unidentified Flying Object not 'ZOMG ALIENS").

I was just making the point that you at least need to provide the sketches.

The bold is exactly what I'm talking about. UFO does not mean aliens it means something that flies that is unknown.
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Well, I have some experience with UFO's and ET's, so, slliM, maybe you and I can start comparing notes sometime... =)

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Hey, Mills, i totally believe you. I think it is a government proj. to (remember UFO stand for Unidentified Flying Object not 'ZOMG ALIENS&quot.

slliM....Mills....*EPIC facepalm*.

Prolly some weird experimental plane of some sort(gov. or company, whatever), it's possible to get some weird shape like that if they're trying to catch attention(private jetsss >_&gt, seeing as some of the new cars these days they make(electric especially) are so strange I think they are imported from Krypton.

Hence my theory that Superman is real.
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Hey, slliM, can't you at least tell us what this craft looked like?

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Well, I have some experience with UFO's and ET's, so, slliM, maybe you and I can start comparing notes sometime... =)

You have ET experience? Awesome. I only saw a little glimpse of the ship.

slliM....Mills....*EPIC facepalm*.

My user name backwards is Mills. My real name is Mills. That's why I chose this user name.

Prolly some weird experimental plane of some sort(gov. or company, whatever), it's possible to get some weird shape like that if they're trying to catch attention(private jetsss >_&gt, seeing as some of the new cars these days they make(electric especially) are so strange I think they are imported from Krypton.

That's exactly what I was thinking
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Sorry for double post, but I got ninja'd so....

@ Agent_86:
It was shaped like a cigar I think. I only saw a white streak across the sky.

It might of had wings, but I didn't see them.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Sketches... That's your proof... Mhm...

I didn't have a camera with me. I recently washed my cell phone to. Nope. No other proof.

So do i Agent, i watched some alien movies... Although, You peobably know more.

Yep, real research right there. Independence Day, War of the Worlds, Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind, ect...

I'm a real expert XD
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

And I'm not saying your a liar by the way... I'm saying your not telling the truth...

Lol. Thank you for your support. And I agree about the epic awesomeness of that movie. So awesome.... So. Awesome.
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

And get those sketches up!

I'm to addicted to AG! I haven't gotten bored yet... My Grandpas not home yet also.
Showing 1-15 of 23