ForumsArt, Music, and WritingUFO Sightings

23 5545
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I'll tell you the story of one right now. Pictures come later.

Me and my family were coming back from Colorado (that was the vacation I went on this week.) and were cruising through New Mexico at 60 mph. My family started talking about how hungry we were and I suggested that we stop.
We pulled up to this little hole in the wall place that was only a little while off the highway. When we sat down, we all ordered something just like we would at any normal place. I finished first, like always, and excused myself from the table.
I walked outside, shivering, and heard a sound that was so loud I dropped my drink.
I looked up and saw this weirdly shaped aircraft going across the sky insanely fast. Like faster than Mach 5 fast. It went away as fast as it came.
My grandpa, who is a pilot, came outside before anyone else. I asked him if he'd seen what I had and he replied with a yes. He said that he was not familiar with that kind of plane. I knew what he was thinking, because I was thinking it to. Neither of us wanted to be the crazy dude who had "seen a UFO before."

This story is completely true.

I understand if you are skeptic, because when I read this back over, it sounded pretty shady. It really happened. I will get the sketches up here later.

P.S. I am just saying it was a UFO, I'm not saying that they are aliens.
P.P.S. If it was other intelligent life forms, lets hope they're nice.

• 23 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 23