ForumsGamesWhen is 3 coming out?

12 4204
eryd14
eryd14
1 posts
Nomad

seriosly im itching to see what 3 has in store for us so please notify when its made.

• 12 Replies
jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

This is what I would call SPAM.
You have to enter homepage to log on to your account,so there is no need to notify you....
And 2 has just came out.It will be alittle till number 3 comes out.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

We'd be lucky if 3 came out in a year...

Maybe even 2 years

wisefury
wisefury
7 posts
Shepherd

2 years oooo no i sooo like sonny i cant wait 2 years aww

phantasy77
phantasy77
2 posts
Nomad

i hope it doesn't take that long i already beat 2 i soooooo wanna play 3

yayformeee
yayformeee
136 posts
Nomad

They did say that they had big plans fo sonny.... mabe in a year

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

He's not even added any of the extra zones yet! HAVE SOME PATIENCE!

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

...I honestly don't understand why you would even ask this question... It took over a year for 2 to be made and Krin barley was working on other games... 2 has only been out for around a month and a half (more or less) and you are already asking when 3 is coming out? Krin is now working on 2 other games and on Sonny 2 updates so 3 may only come out in... oh id say 1 and a half-3 years...

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Seriously dude!!! Sonny 2 has just come out and your already wanting a Sonny 3?! Krin is still working on Sinjid 3 and a Pirate Game without Any title yet! Hell if you were probably in Krin's shoes you probably wouldn't even last a minute making RPGs! What if you were getting so much mail about a sequel you release it and they're already asking for another?! seriously! People these days get dumber and dumber

PyroFactor
PyroFactor
50 posts
Nomad

Lol, i love the enthusiasm, but sonny 2 just came out, and like in last posts, he is working on making sin-jid (im not sure if i spelled it right) and maybe some other stuff. I dont think it will be out for a [b]while.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

lol! "ooh, Sonny 2 just came out, let's beg him to make ANOTHER ONE! Yay!" That's what I'm hearing from you.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

"ooh, Sonny 2 just came out, let's beg him to make ANOTHER ONE! Yay!" That's what I'm hearing from you.

Exactly what I was going to say.
But, he was only asking. How would anyone know? We don't even know if another one is coming out.
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

There is currently no release date for another Sonny game. You would need to contact Krin about that. But if there is a 3rd one, then there is no official date for it.

Showing 1-12 of 12