ForumsGamesI need help on heroic mode...

4 1906
tagcosta
tagcosta
1 posts
Nomad

Hi i've beaten the game in easy mode with all 3 characters but i'm having some problems beating heroic mode...

In Zone 1, i can't beat the Warden (he does 2 attacks in a row) except with the Hydro class (lvl 3 Flash Freeze and lvl 3 Restore is enough to beat him).

I would like to hear from you, what is the best build (in terms of lvl/skills/stats and the tactics you used) to beat this specific enemy (Warden - Zone1) as a Psycho and a Bio because i want to beat the game on heroic with all 3.

• 4 Replies
wuptop
wuptop
16 posts
Nomad

to beat heroic i just trained a lot to get to level 12 ish in zone 1
train to level 16 in zone 2
level 20 zone3
level 24 zone4
level 28 sone5
just guidelines after zone 2 it gets really easy if you are 18

wuptop
wuptop
16 posts
Nomad

oh by the way enemies in the training levels scale to:
zone 1 level 9
zone 2 level 12
zone 3 level 15
zone 4 level 18
zone 5 level 23

Crazy_Chris_84
Crazy_Chris_84
139 posts
Peasant

I have beaten heroic mode with a Bio. Here is a lesson that I have learned while playing... VITALITY!!

The monsters that encounter shall be extremely difficult to defeat. If you rely on strength too much in stead of vitality, you will be beaten with one hit easily.

I have mainly used Disruption, Subversion, and Destroy to survive. All of these have been upgraded to their maximum level.

Also when you level up, choose passive upgrades too. They shall boost your stats and keep you alive much longer.

Hope this helps.

VoltCruelerz
VoltCruelerz
501 posts
Nomad

With physcho, if playing as lightning, get free will out, if shadow, terrify. First move. Always.

Showing 1-4 of 4