ForumsGamesDoes Krin read this forum? Is sonny 2 still being improved?

5 2998
truepurple
truepurple
118 posts
Nomad

I found this link in one of the topics, www.krinlabs.com/forum (I looked and looked for a forum more specific to the developer, but I could not even find a name)

Does Krin still come to this forum? Are ideas for sonny 2 still being accepted where there might be a new update? Or are such things falling on deaf ears?

• 5 Replies
im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

I don't think Krin will be updating something anytime soon, If you think about it, he took a very long time in the making of sonny 2 and I think the updates would take too long, if he morphed the game to what everyone wanted it would have flying monkey robots with jet packs strapped to their backs with death beams for guns running around and everyone would have beast guns and weapons, I highly doubt there will even be an update, but I am just one person, you never know I guess.

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

Well, Krin could be really busy working on another game or trying to improve this one, so he may not have time to always look at this section, but I'm sure he takes everything we say into deep consideration.

truepurple
truepurple
118 posts
Nomad

Don't be silly, there are many more sensible improvements like rebalancing the pysch class that really needs it, or fixing a number of the bugs, like the great lag changing stats and scrolling abilities for example.

So, not "everyone" wants the nonsense you speak of. I doubt even few want that. Anyway I'm sure Krin could sort out the good ideas from the bad if he gave the effort.

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

Does Krin read this forum?

@ truepurple, do you read this forum?

Read this:
[http://armorgames.com/community/thread/2714726/when-new-updates-come-out]When new updates come out....[/url]
No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad
Showing 1-5 of 5