ForumsSupport ForumNew Sections

6 1649
sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

I was wondering if AG had a whole lot of games... Say TD games, would they make another section too accommodate those games???

• 6 Replies
texcido
texcido
320 posts
Nomad

I think that they will make another section, although I don't know what TD games are.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

TD games are Towerdefence(c) games.

I was wondering if AG had a whole lot of games... Say TD games, would they make another section too accommodate those games???

Only if there are many of them, but they should put them on the "TAG" list. :P
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Best I could find were defend, and tower tags. I looked and not all of the defense games were in there, so maybe there should be a tag for them.

texcido
texcido
320 posts
Nomad

Ah in the case of Tower defence games I don't think that they will make another section just for those games.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

He's talking about forums though guys, or at least I think....I 'unno any more. Anyways, like people said, ther's a "tags" section, of which is under the popular games. Those are for subsections, and the bigger the font the more there is, or at least so I imagine.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I am sure that if there were a ton of them, and that there was enough interest, that we could add an extra section. But TD fits pretty well under the other genres. I think it would be too specific of a genre to put it up. There wouldn't be a whole lot that you could put in it, even though it is a pretty popular type of game.

Showing 1-6 of 6