ForumsArt, Music, and WritingArt...

50 12979
nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Yea so I don`t see an easy to use upload pictures option so I will just link to my deviantart.. nqkoi1.deviantart.com

• 50 Replies
DannyAG
DannyAG
229 posts
Shepherd

Normal HTML is allowed, so you should be able to link to stuff.

Nqkoil Deviant Art Page

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Thanks for that info.But most people get bored with writing the whole script just to link to somewhere.Why not put buttons that put that script when you click them?

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

the this isnt sparta is a pun but is pretty good artwork, show it to Mcneely he might use it for a site mascot

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

I doubt it since the concept is Medieval knights with Armor.But thank you anyway.

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

no i mean add a sword and add some army and more graphics nad a storyline behind the guy's life.

towely
towely
27 posts
Nomad

Based on how long it usually takes me and some of the people Iknow that use flash, I am guessing it took you about two or three hours to make Medieval.
Well?

towely
towely
27 posts
Nomad

Have you made many games we can play here on armort games bro?

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

check the profiles you can find any submissions at the bottom of the account discription(click on their name in the forums) just scroll down until you see his subbmitions it says submissions if there are any you'll find it there

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Well not submitted by me but if you follow the about button and go to a guy named Tonys profile yea I did art for most of his games.

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

dude your last post was pretty much spam nothing was written on it no offence

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Yes I know the post your reply button is very badly made.And there still isnt a feature to edit or delete your post.

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

yes i hope mcNeely will fix it anywho nice art

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Umm thanks and I think that Dan(yes he has a name) isnt the one programming the site.It was some other guy.

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

oh well Dan can tell the programmer

Pancakelord
Pancakelord
25 posts
Nomad

Well here is my Deviant Art account:

http://waffle26.deviantart.com/

And yes , I am obsessed with breakfast foods. =D