Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Art...

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 20, '07 at 4:36pm

nqkoi1

nqkoi1

431 posts

Yea so I don`t see an easy to use upload pictures option so I will just link to my deviantart.. nqkoi1.deviantart.com

Posted Dec 20, '07 at 7:11pm

DannyAG

DannyAG

242 posts

Administrator

Normal HTML is allowed, so you should be able to link to stuff.

Nqkoil Deviant Art Page

Posted Dec 21, '07 at 1:46am

nqkoi1

nqkoi1

431 posts

Thanks for that info.But most people get bored with writing the whole script just to link to somewhere.Why not put buttons that put that script when you click them?

Posted Dec 22, '07 at 3:32pm

meman

meman

732 posts

the this isnt sparta is a pun but is pretty good artwork, show it to Mcneely he might use it for a site mascot

Posted Dec 22, '07 at 3:35pm

nqkoi1

nqkoi1

431 posts

I doubt it since the concept is Medieval knights with Armor.But thank you anyway.

Posted Dec 22, '07 at 4:22pm

meman

meman

732 posts

no i mean add a sword and add some army and more graphics nad a storyline behind the guy's life.

Posted Dec 22, '07 at 9:57pm

towely

towely

34 posts

Based on how long it usually takes me and some of the people Iknow that use flash, I am guessing it took you about two or three hours to make Medieval.
Well?

Posted Dec 22, '07 at 10:31pm

towely

towely

34 posts

Have you made many games we can play here on armort games bro?

Posted Dec 23, '07 at 12:15pm

meman

meman

732 posts

check the profiles you can find any submissions at the bottom of the account discription(click on their name in the forums) just scroll down until you see his subbmitions it says submissions if there are any you'll find it there

Posted Dec 23, '07 at 12:19pm

nqkoi1

nqkoi1

431 posts

Well not submitted by me but if you follow the about button and go to a guy named Tonys profile yea I did art for most of his games.