ForumsSupport ForumRating Problem

8 1576
choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Well, I just gave a 2 and a half paragraph review on Flea. And when I rated it, I was sent back to the main menu of AG! All my text is gone and I don't feel like writing all that again. Maybe it would be better if this doesn't happen again.

• 8 Replies
Septua
Septua
464 posts
Blacksmith

If you know that your going to write a long review/paragraph write it in word so you can copy and paste it onto the site, that way it wont get lost.

Its a known bug that when you rate it sometimes goes to the homepage they are working on it.

Good luck

Sep

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

If you know that your going to write a long review/paragraph write it in word so you can copy and paste it onto the site, that way it wont get lost.

That's inconvenient, they should just fix it.
Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

That's inconvenient, they should just fix it.

Eh, patience Choaz, for such a small staff of people at AG you can't expect to much in a little amount of time. I'm sure they are working as hard as they can.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Could it be that you pasted the review while the game was loading? I'm sort of wondering how that is possible, if you reviewed before you actually played the game. Everyone knows that this glitch happens because they rate the game without playing it, then move on to another game to do the same. This glitch is a good thing. It teaches people to play before they rate or review.

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

OK so I made up 2 and a half paragraphs of nothing without playing the game. No, I played the game. . . all the way to the end of the playable maps. Then before hitting post or whatever the button you press I rated the game. Then it broyght me back to here.

Septua
Septua
464 posts
Blacksmith

Well choaz if you write it in word you can do spellcheck aswell. so its pretty handy

Sep

SeventyfourReloaded
SeventyfourReloaded
47 posts
Nomad

I'm getting the same problem also sometimes, but just as Septua said, better copy+paste what you wrote in case this problem occurs again when u want to post your comment...

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

That does get annoying after quite a few tries. I just get frustrated when it happens when I review a few games.

Showing 1-8 of 8