ForumsSupport ForumForum Posts vs. Comments

17 4515
Guns_N_Roses
Guns_N_Roses
93 posts
Nomad

I don't know about you, but I think that forum posts should be worth more points than comments. That that much more, maybe just swap them and make forum posts 2 points and comments 1 point. I think they should do that because being active in the community is a lot more point deserving than commenting games in my opinion. Just because it's more like your a part of armor games if you forum post. Unlike comments where people just bag on games. Also, I think merits should be given out to forum post either instead or in addition to comments. I mean, most merit deserving comments are in the forums! Not in comments.

Discuss please.

Oh and I know the "merit for posts" thing is discussed and people like to discuss it, but also talk about my new idea about forum posts being worth more than comments.

• 17 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

yse but spamming will be more intense, and new forums will pop up that have been already made.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

whatever we do it can't fix a problem. we'll either be spammed or have amazingly thoughtful people in the forums not having what they deserve. who cares about the points, keep it the way it is so we don't lose the forums to spammers.

Showing 16-17 of 17