ForumsSupport ForumWhat happened?!

6 1550
dann94
dann94
51 posts
Nomad

Anyone know what just happened? I was #1 on the Current leaders board with over 2,000 points. Now it says I'm number 3 with only 1,000 points! I added all of my comments the right way, not just spam, and they were fairly long too.

• 6 Replies
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Same thing happened to me the otherday, try not to worry to much about the points.

dann94
dann94
51 posts
Nomad

Yea I won't. Its just, I did a lot of comments to get to the #1 spot, now I'm back at #3. lol. Oh well.

texcido
texcido
320 posts
Nomad

Pretty simple I had the same &quotroblem". It's something like: every week your points on the current leaderboard are halved, it's probably a bit more complicated but that's a start.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

It is ok the points are just part of ag and i would rather be wored about getting up ranks rather then points. Oh and the leader board is VERY glitchy.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

The current leaderboard tends to be quite glitchy, and it jumps around. I wouldn't take it as an accurate representation of your point gain.

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

There are alot of glitches on AG, as it is a newer gamming site, so there happen to be glitches every now and then. Plus, don't worry too much about AP, it's not the end of the world if you don't get a ton a day mate.

Showing 1-6 of 6