ForumsSupport ForumTo the Game-makers Credit

5 1450
sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

I was wondering if there could be a system, where, if a game was voted 10/10, the game-maker would be awarded one AP... For example...

Say I made this game (a TD game :]) and another user, voted it 10/10... what if I then got a point???

I hope you like the title

• 5 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Game-makers don't care about about AP.
They want their games to be played, and having a high rating makes them happy. Low ratings show that they need to improve their games.
Anyways, game-makers already get 20 AP for submitting a game.
And I don't think any have complained to want some more.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

on top of what firetail just said,if the developers really did want AP then this could easily be manipulated(even if it is highly unlikely) for the fact that any member can rate a game,such as ghost accounts for instance(fake accounts pretty much).So since it doesn't seem the developers want AP....yet and this could be manipulated,and I'm sure there could be plenty of other reasons why this could not work,then I don't see this as something that AG could use.In other words it just won't work.Sorry if it feels like I'm shooting your idea down(which I kind of am truthfully)but almost every idea has its cons,and this one has too many that I can see just within a few minutes,and that is why I don't think it would work,much less be considered.Also on top of that I believe many other similar ideas have been suggested and shot down before.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Haha, fst6, you accuse everyone...
But since no game-maker has suggested this, I don't think it's a big priority right now.

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

ok. Thanks for your input

seven_11
seven_11
304 posts
Nomad

Most of the game makers aren't part of the community they just post there games here then do nothing else. So they wouldn't care.

Showing 1-5 of 5