ForumsWEPRConnections of religoun to war

21 4720
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I constantly think that most poeple simply kill each other because of our DANG religoun, it is not a very suitable reason to kill millions of millions of people rite?

• 21 Replies
thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

Sorry for the double post, but Darfur has nothing to do with religion or money. Both sides are Muslim, and Darfur is economically dead. The Sudanese government is waging war there to exterminate the blacks. No religion or money is involved. I win.

kanethebrain
kanethebrain
242 posts
Nomad

@thelistman: Ha, you only think you've won. WHY is the Sudanese government trying to exterminate the blacks? Money.

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

No, mostly because the people of Darfur want equality in Sudan. A rebel group attacked an airport in 2003, so al-Bashir (the president) went all out and is trying to keep the Darfur people down.

kanethebrain
kanethebrain
242 posts
Nomad

So he can exploit them. CIA world factbook notes that that the Conflict in Darfur has economic roots.

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

The CIA World Factbook says nothing about economics for the conflict, unless I'm reading a different page. And believe me, there is little to exploit in Darfur. It is costing more to fight the war than any benefits al-Bashir will ever receive from it.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

What is happening in Sudan is genocide not war. The arab govt which rules over Arab and African peoples funds the arab militia groups with weapons and vehicles and let them wipe out African settlements. The Arab leaders get their money from China and other countries whom they sell oil to.

Showing 16-21 of 21