ForumsSupport ForumMoved topics

9 1730
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i was just remembering some moved topics i replied to saying it was in the wrong forum and the people below me told me i was crazy....

could add a lil arrow .gif to each moved topic for help?
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj146/grahaam/moved.jpg

i remember the paste the last thing copied got moved...

and have the moved from the tavern text like if you hover over the arrow... you know a description like you usually get hovering over objects

• 9 Replies
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I think that's a good idea, it could be there for a day or two(because those little red arrows being there forever would be annoying to me, maybe not to everyone else so just yell at me and say no way eh), and then disappear.

But I like the idea that way everyone knows what the heck everyone is talking about in the first couple of pages XP

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

I like the idea too! But I think I would like to keep the arrows there, as long as people need it to be up there.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

An idea from those forums hosts, but good idea

An animated .gif would be annoying DX

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

An idea from those forums hosts,

yupidedooda...dang now i have to think of something to put here so it won't be looked down upon by the armorgames society as using 1 word spam....
Ragingmelon
Ragingmelon
69 posts
Nomad

Good suggestion Graham, I t would be nice to see which threads have been moved, but the arrow you drew is quite too big in my opinion (knowing it was an example).

Btw, why did mods/admins disagree on emoticons? (Assuming they have been suggested before)

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

but the arrow you drew is quite too big in my opinion

i still like the way it curves around >.<

i never seemed to like straight arrows inna forum...
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

A curved arrow is fine by my opinion, it could be shrunk down, no harm done(they'd probably make a whole different arrow anyhow).

Btw, why did mods/admins disagree on emoticons? (Assuming they have been suggested before)

I don't think that was on their list when they made the forums, it's been suggested before it just hasn't been put in yet, I'm thinking. Plus everyone seems to be fine doing this all the time;
=) =( =D =O XD XP 8o >_< >_> -_- >=( >=D =P =[ =] =/ =| 8o B| ={

Straight arrows rule! But in a forum....too much horizontal stuff if you think about it o_O.
miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

woah! another great idea from graham!

I don't see anything wrong with it FTW!

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

yupidedooda...dang now i have to think of something to put here so it won't be looked down upon by the armorgames society as using 1 word spam....
Actually that doesn't add anything else to your post, so it could still be considered spam.

But yes, I'd call that an okay idea. Or maybe just a little line inside the actual thread, so people can see it when they're in there.
Showing 1-9 of 9