ForumsForum GamesWey of dah ninja bro!

34 5648
Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

Hi yah mans its me creating a RPG 'bout ninjas! Gain money, scrolls and cool stuff that go boom! So here ye are the attributes, you must post them always when you enter:

Hp: amount of health
Ck: amount of chakra
Pe: primary element, deal more damage with this (lightning, water, earth, fire, wind, others locked)
Ct: type of chakra (blue, green, others locked)
Kg: kekke genkai
Nin: chakra/weapon specialization
Tai: strenght/hand-to-hand specialization
Gen: intellect/hypnosis/hide specialization

At the beginning, you have 100 to put in Health and Chakra (example: 40/60), 10 to put in Nin, Tai and Gen (example: 2,2,3), you chose your chakra from the two and primary element from the 5. After you enter, I will randomly give you a kekke genkai. Starting rank is Civilian. I will put the rest of the rules when there are 5 persons (5 is not the person limit, the limit is 10)

• 34 Replies
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Name:Riou
HP:50
Chakra:50
Element:Fire
Type:Blue
Genkai:None
Nin:2
Tai:5
Gen:3

I put in a name if you don't mind and I'm more of strength and hand-to-hand dude

Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

@Riou:
i dont bother if you put a name, yours is hard. your Genkai is rinnegan, put that on your profile. game starts when 4 more people come!

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Element:Fire
Genkai:Rinnegan
Tai:5
Gen:3

And what the hell 4 more people?! That might take light more than 2 days! Considering how stupid the game name is and the people might just think it's a bunch of spam could you give me a scenario to start with?

Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

no sorry i cannot stay much time today on the computer (parents)

Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

ok then...

@Riou:
From immemorial times, your life was very boring and repetitive. The peace you where surrounded seemed almost painful. That, until a day a chunin appeared in front of your house. "Sir, the war is ahead! We need new men for our armies! Wanna come to the ninja academy?" You asked for it!
a) "Ill come right away!"
b) "I like my life the way it is"
c) Attack the bastard (Tip: he is a chunin and the only skill you know is the taijutsu Uppercut. You would die)

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Hp:50
Ck:50
Pe:Lightning
Ct:Blue
Kg:?
Tai:3
Gen:2

Am I good?

npm1995
npm1995
14 posts
Nomad

Element:lightning
Nin:4
Tai:4

npm1995
npm1995
14 posts
Nomad

Name:Nick

npm1995
npm1995
14 posts
Nomad

npm1995
npm1995
14 posts
Nomad

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Name:Zega
HP:20
Chakra:80
Element:Lighting (music if I can)
Type:Yellow
Genkai:none
Nin:5
Tai:1
Gen:4

xxsneaky
xxsneaky
105 posts
Nomad

I never got this game

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Hey, when were you going to make that battle or something?

-.-

Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

@sLLim:
Your kekke genkai is kisetsu.From immemorial times, your life was very boring and repetitive. The peace you where surrounded seemed almost painful. That, until a day a chunin appeared in front of your house. "Sir, the war is ahead! We need new men for our armies! Wanna come to the ninja academy?" You asked for it!
c) Attack the ******* (Tip: he is a chunin and the only skill you know is the taijutsu Uppercut. You would die)

@npm1995:
Your kekke genkai is reconstruct.From immemorial times, your life was very boring and repetitive. The peace you where surrounded seemed almost painful. That, until a day a chunin appeared in front of your house. "Sir, the war is ahead! We need new men for our armies! Wanna come to the ninja academy?" You asked for it!
c) Attack the ******* (Tip: he is a chunin and the only skill you know is the taijutsu Uppercut. You would die)

@zega:
Your kekke genkai is hibernation. From immemorial times, your life was very boring and repetitive. The peace you where surrounded seemed almost painful. That, until a day a chunin appeared in front of your house. "Sir, the war is ahead! We need new men for our armies! Wanna come to the ninja academy?" You asked for it!

Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

@sLLim:

you noob! you have 3 more points to put in abilities!

Showing 1-15 of 34