ForumsSupport ForumCan we suggest Games to AG?

12 2129
boydorn
boydorn
343 posts
Nomad

I've found, over the course of my attempts to find the best online flash games, that armourgmaes.com was a good place to subscribe to! But if we find other games online, that i cant play on armourgames, can we suggest they be added? or is there a procedure that makes that sort of thing not worthwhile/impossible?

• 12 Replies
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Yeah, but you have to speak to the creator of the game though.

boydorn
boydorn
343 posts
Nomad

and get them to put themselves forward?

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Q: I would like a specific game on the site that I played on another site, but it's not here. How can I request it?
A: Drop us an email on the Contact page. If we get enough requests, we'll try to get in contact the with the developer of the game.

Copied from the Help page.
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Yep, plokkey and the Help page are right! If you would like to see a game on the site, you can let us know. Check out the Contact page, or you can contact me directly, and we will contact the developer to ask if they want to add it.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I'd just have to make this clear - there are no guarantees that your idea will actually be made into a game.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

there are no guarantees that your idea will actually be made into a game.

I think he is referring more to adding games from other sites onto Armor Games, not getting original ideas made into a game for AG.
Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

Can AG make games from peoples work of art with their permission

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Of course, but usually they don't want to.
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Sure sparky, why not.

Just pop on over to a developer and watch them not respond to you :]

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Well, some developers actually do go to other people for artwork. There are a lot of developers who are very talented programmers, but are lacking in artistic ability, or would just like something a little more than what they can do. They normally go to someone that is known in the Flash community though. But you could always try contacting a developer and seeing what happens. But my guess is, that unless you have made something or have pretty fantastic art, they wouldn't want to use your art. You have to be pretty experienced in Flash and producing artwork in Flash to be considered.
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

I've found, over the course of my attempts to find the best online flash games, that armourgmaes.com was a good place to subscribe to! But if we find other games online, that i cant play on armourgames, can we suggest they be added? or is there a procedure that makes that sort of thing not worthwhile/impossible?

It's possible. This question was brought up before. If you see a game you like on another site, ask the developers if they would like to add it to Armorgames. Most likely they will say yes, as they would like as many people to play their games as possible.

an AG make games from peoples work of art with their permission

Yes, but they have to ask permission or risk breaking the copyright law.
Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

You could send an email to the head of armor games, and then they can decide whether or not to contact this developer and see if he will put his game on here.

Showing 1-12 of 12