ForumsGamesbiggest piercing?

4 2665
seth_crowe
seth_crowe
74 posts
Peasant

I am looking for the biggest piercing of every kind of piercing. all i have now is a combo of Plasma Rod and Acidic Edge for poison. PLZ HALP MEH!!!!!!!

• 4 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Piercing doesn't do much. The only thing I know is the EmberRifle 2012 with 474 fire piercing.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

piercing increases DAMAGE so it dose do alot for your character, and theres some kind of staff that the magic dudes give u at stage 5

Perspicacity
Perspicacity
58 posts
Peasant

Well I don't really delve to much in to piercing but the 4 important ones are Lightening: Shock set from level 4, Poison: Toxic set from level 4, Physical: Bloody set from level 5, and Ice: Bone set from level 4. Those are the only ones I know for sure are the best of ther class. also the only item that has any shadow piercing at all is the purple sword the the baron drops. It has 97 points of shadow piercing. I don't think there is anything with comic or earth piercing.

As for weapons well the answer for ice poison and lightening are all the same: Wrath of the council at 108 each. for physical your going to go with the ruby blade and the crimson blade (Not sure if thats the right name but it looks just like the ruby blade) those can be wielded at the same time and each has 105 physical piercing, and yes the ember rifle is the way to go for fire piercing at 474 it is the best piercing stat item in the game of any kind.

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

piercing rocks if your char has a skill that boosts piercing higher than 100%, sure enough that's ice, lightning and poison, and EmberRifle's piercing of 474 is matched only by Imperial Rifle that gives 197 and a huge stat bonus.

Showing 1-4 of 4