ForumsArt, Music, and WritingBubble Tanks 2 Story

3 2372
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

It's me again Riou and i thought i would make a story about Bubble Tanks 2 since nobody else has made a story about it yet so here is the story!

July 12 2010

I'm Scott and this is my Lab Partner Gregory it's just a normal day here in Bellview City we were devising a way to make a spray that would give life to in-animate objects in just 2 years it was a success we thought we would use it on Bubbles first so we did just that and it was a success but it wouldn't stop the bubbles from immediately popping so we added a liquid that would solidify the bubbles a little bit but still allow them to float around it was access the bubbles were tougher than ever...

July 13 2010

After yesterday a successful experiment on our new L-Chem or Life Chemical we went to bed but the very next day the bucket we experimented on the bubbles the bubbles were bumping into each other and there was huge field like bubbles so we called them "Bubble Fields" our bubbles were clashing in battle kinda like gladiators in ancient rome after popping the opposing bubble the winner would take the bubbles of the loser and therefore increasing the size of the bubble making it harder to pop and even deal more damage we were surprised of how the bubbles were starting to evolve...

Well that's it for now i still have school but i will bring more Bubble Mayhem with me once i get back!

• 3 Replies
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

July 17 2010

We took a short vacation for about 4 days on the weekend we came back to the lab to see bubbles roaming around aimlessly! Some bubbles even developed drone like bubbles that would attach to them and shoot bullets made out of bubbles! We bet that some of the bubbles managed to pierce through the buckets and escaped they were getting a bit too bigger and taking different types of shapes! And they were still fighting each other for bubbles and there was more of them Bubble tanks! We think they have the ability to reproduce bubble tanks increasing the population and now looks like the tanks have formed opposing teams! Quite surprising to our eyes some of them have special abilities some would have the ability to teleport,produce shields,make drones,throw grenades,and fire bullets that were almost as big as themselves! What surprised us is there was a bubble tank shaped like a giant scorpion! And it has all the abilities of all the other bubbles we thought this bubble would be too destructive so we had to catch it and put it in a containment cell that would be needed to be used for other experiments considering this one it was the most destructive one yet! We caught the other bubbles too and put them all in a bigger containment cell less tougher...

November 21 2014

The other bubble tanks have finally taken over the world us bubble tank rebellions tried fighting back against them to save the humans from them but it was too difficult many of us died,some escaped,the others remained in bubble prison i am 1 of them my name is Kevin i must gather the remaining bubble tanks to rebel against the Scorpion Tank but i would need to gather more bubbles and escape this prison! It was night there were no guards it was my chance to escape right now i broke my way out of the bars and made my way through the prison and then after half-way through the prison one of the biggest,meanest,strongest of the prisoners appeared before me and said "You! Your not gonna pass me you puny weakling" I called my drone and it attached to me i readied myself for a hard and difficult battle i shot 10 rounds at him and they all connected since he was a slow brute he shot a big shot towards me but i managed to avoid it i shot 40 More shots at him and he was shrinking a bit looks like he was giving up now i charged my shot and fired one almost as big as myself and killed him i collected his bubbles and i evolved into a new tank called a Fighter Heavy TANK a tank that was a hybrid of Fighter and Heavy looks like those bubbles were special considering the case that they were the color red i found i could fire 1 Big shot from my new drone bubble and fire 2 Parallel shots from my old drone...

End of very long chapter! more to come... surprise surprise 4 years into the future!

Esuna2400
Esuna2400
625 posts
Nomad

-clap clap-
Stories have really revived in Art, Music and Writing ^^
Vry Good :3

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

November 22 2014

After finally seeing the light of day i decided to lay low for a bit my new form would help me disguise myself since everybody always knew me as a basic tank. I knew i needed to rescue my comrades but i would need a map on their locations suddenly a bubble in a black bubble cloak approaches me saying "I heard what you were saying help me with a problem and I'll give you a map where your comrades are" I reply "What kind of problem?" then the bubble in black says "I need you to come back here on November 26 and kill the Bubble Warden i need my brothers freed from there" i reply "Okay, I should take the time to prepare myself then" Without saying any other word i left the bubble in black and visited my old bubble house it was a long time since i ever slept on my nice comfy bed i unlocked the door and to my surprise it was already unlocked i opened the door and saw the place wrecked and stripped of it's furniture! I then said to myself "Oh well can't have a choice between sleeping on the floor right now"

End of Other Day! Then we fast forward into November 26

Showing 1-3 of 3