ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMoodfruit

21 4831
Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

This story was inspired by Zega's bananaking, so here goes.

Chapter one! - A friendly welcome

There he was surroundeded by ten of them, three apple henchmen, four orange ninjas and a raisin, crinkled with age and deadly as a... a smelly cheese. Accompanying him was two grape men.

And the one, all in the middle of it. It was an unknown fruit, it changed colour depending on it's mood. They call it a moodfruit.

Enemy count - 10

The moodfruit grabbed a plop Z6 and shot an apple and threw the plop at another apple, they both died. The moodfruit turned red and sped at the last apple, the apple heard a blade speeding through the air and collapsed.

Enemy count - 7

One ninja orange pulled out it's katana and charged at the moodfruit, the moodfruit somehow grabbed the blade and knocked out the ninja. He finished it off silently. Out of the moodfruit's hands came out blazing bolts of fire. The other three ninjas burned to death.

Enemy count - 3

The grape henchmen leaped at the moodfruit and two flying fists came at the grapes, they heard a thud. The moodfruit's fist went right through the grapes.

Enemy count - 1

The rasin pulled out two micro 9's and shot like hell. A bullet hit the moodfruit but he didn't care, the moodfruit grabbed a dead ninja's katana and blocked all the bulletd with careful skill. Shing! The rasin was sliced in two. The moodfruit walked away.
------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like that? Chapter two coming soon, I'm only 10 if you're wondering why it's so bad, I'm going to come up with a name for te moodfruit. Once again thank you Zega for inspiring me.

• 21 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 21