ForumsSupport ForumBlank spots at the friend section

12 2740
texcido
texcido
320 posts
Nomad

I now have got three blank spots as "friends"

On the left side next to my favorite games and comments..doh xD

Is there anyone else who had this &quotroblem" (wasn't really a problem more a coincidence)? and where can I report this "glitch"?

• 12 Replies
texcido
texcido
320 posts
Nomad

[/quote]Err, Did you do that automatic friend adder Klaus or whoever showed us?[quote]

Nop I haven't used that or even heard of that before :P

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Huh, that is pretty interesting. I haven't seen that one before... Were there friends there that you had removed? Or were they just added in there?

texcido
texcido
320 posts
Nomad

Just added there, I just put myself in my friendlist and those were there as well when I finished.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Wait, no one knows why this happens? It happens when you add friend numbers that don't exist. (Really big ones work well.) You know you did it when it takes you to the Oops! page. Check my profile to see the results.

texcido
texcido
320 posts
Nomad

Probably also someone else knew it :P

That's possible because I didn't succeeded the first time when I tried to add myself.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

That would be it. You can just delete them, or keep them if it's your thing. I'm gonna delete mine.

texcido
texcido
320 posts
Nomad

I'm keeping them, they look kinda funny :P

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I've seen this on a few other people's profiles, and I still don't know what it is...

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

WOW that is really wierd dude.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Never seen it before, but sometimes theres no picture on my freinds name.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Sounds like the question has been answered, so I will be locking this up now. Enjoy the strange blank friends =) And thanks for the answer Xzeno!

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Hey cool, I had no idea how to get those... I might take one... lol, do you know how you got them originally texcido? I mean, I doubt you were really typing in long numbers for your friends... were you?

Showing 1-12 of 12