ForumsGamesBest gear for each stat.

14 3424
Perspicacity
Perspicacity
58 posts
Peasant

Ok so I have noticed alot of people requesting that someone list the best gear for each stat so I am going go ahead and ablige them.

Strength: For strength your goingto want to go with the full secret police set this is the only set that has "The best" of its stat across the board, for thoes of you who are new the secret police are the guys in the red armor and the funny hats, in level five.

Set weakness: Instinct

Instinct: This one is a bit tricky as no one character has al lthe items with the best Instincts. If your one of those people who just likes to have full sets (I was one of those for a while my self) Then mayor set is the way to go for sure. but if you don't care about haveing all your parts from one set then there is a better option. You will want the broken promise helm and Johnson's Legacy armor that the mayor drops, nothing else in the game even comes close to them where instincts is concerned. You will want the Diplomats gloves and council shoes dropped by the city council. They also drop your weapon of choice, the wrath of the council. now the pants are the wild card, the leggings in the game with the best instincts is called Bite proof pants. it's dropped by the Cops in the pink armor and helmets I forget what there called but they usually show up with attack dogs also wearing pink armor.

Set weakness: Vitality

Vitality: Also easy bst set for you tanks out there is the cyborg set, there easy to spot cause they look like storm troopers from star wars. Now while tecnicaly this set has the best vitality across the board I would suggest the captains helmet (Droped by the police captian in level 5) instead of the titanium cranium, it has the same vitality and the other stats are better plus if I'm not mistaken it gives a bonus to either fire or electric defense that the TC does not.

Set weakness: strength

Speed: for the most part the bloody set is the way to go for speed. This set is way easy to get: Just wait till you get Felicity, she is wearing it. I would recommend taking a look at the gloves and boots that are for sale in the pwn shop. there are a few that have a slightly higher speed but for each piece you'd be losing 5 focus points and about 40 points of physical piercing, so for most players it's not worth the extra 3 or 4 points of speed.

Set weakness: Speed

Focus: Ironically the speed set is also the focus set netting you a total of 25 extra focus, if you take the Wrath (or fury I forget which because they look exactly the same) blade sold in the shop in act 2 you gain another 15 focus for a total gain of 40 points of focus. unfortunately there is not primary hand weapon that gives a focus bonus so if any one knows of one please post it.

Something to keep in mind most of these sets forsake all other stats for the good of one, you may have a huge instinct but can nevr hit cause your speed is low or you may crit evey time cause you have a sped over 500 but you die quick because you only have a vitality of 75. Naturaly thease weaknesses can be over come with planing but a sharp oponent will recognize your armor and know your weakness.

I have also listed which stat is the weakest in each set under it that does NOT mean, for example, that the strength set also has huge vitality and speed only that instinct is the lowest stat in that set.

• 14 Replies
Perspicacity
Perspicacity
58 posts
Peasant

I wanted to make one clarification I got the weakness for the Instinct and speed sets reversed, instinct's set weakness is speed, Speeds set weakness is vitality.

Jerkoid
Jerkoid
222 posts
Shepherd

Actually, for the speed set, one or two items from Z4 are better in just about every way than the Z5 ones. The Z4 gloves give more piercing and speed or a little less piercing but more speed (I forget, and I can't check right now). Then the Z4 secondary arms give piercing and speed just like the Z5 primary arms (yay), while the Z5 secondary arms give piercing and crappy strength. Sorry I don't know the names.

Perspicacity
Perspicacity
58 posts
Peasant

Right, but we are not talking about physical piercing, only raw speed and the bloody set, Generally speaking, has the higher speed bonuses with some exceptions as noted.

Perspicacity
Perspicacity
58 posts
Peasant

I need to make a change, for vitality I said to switch out the cyborg helm for the captain helm, my mistake I should have said gloves. I am going over speed right now so I may make some changes to that as well.

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

speed set is as follows:
Weapon: DS/Supremacy (+66)
Head: Bloody Ambition (+35)
Hands: Royal Grips (+22)
Torso: Nightstrike Armor (+31)
Legs: Riot Leggings (+25)
Feet: Stalker's Silence (+18, might be that some feet from Z4 will be better, didn't check).
Set weakness: Instinct or vitality, depends on weapon.

Perspicacity
Perspicacity
58 posts
Peasant

thank you I'll look in to the feet later thanks for taingcare of the rest though

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Nice Vesper, odd mix tho lol

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

Strength set is DEFINITELY Emerald Death for weapon.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

That or Death Sentence - Link both stats plz

Jerkoid
Jerkoid
222 posts
Shepherd

ED and DS

ED technically is the best strength weapon, but it's usually better to get the speed and vit from the DS.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

I don't know what Emerald Detah is - A wep from Hydra, that it

lol

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

the highest strenght weapon in the game. 2 handed.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

ED isnt so good, DS gives good speed vit and str so its the best. but for phyco, its probly supremacy

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Probs

Showing 1-14 of 14