ForumsArt, Music, and WritingRise Of Anarchy: Bill The Pimp Hunted, pt. 4 of the Bill and asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu sega.

8 2585
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

"Madame President, we have a sitiation.".

"What is it Colonel". "Well Madame, it seems to be you're face". Then he ran away giggling. The president chased after him, but, she accidentally bumped the self destruct button for all of D.C. (heaven knows why there is one) and blew the whole government to kingdom come.

Bill heard the blast all the way from 800 miles away. He was just collecting his pay, but, he had realized what happened. Hoping in his care he quickly took of his pink suit, shaved his legs and armpits, and sped off towards D.C. Bill The Pimp was now Bill the guerrilla fighter, taking advantage of the momentary "absence" of government.

asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu was driving toward D.C., he was just past the outskirts when the shock wave flipped his care pinning him behind the wheel. He grabbed his pistol and blew the window out. Then, he attempted to shot the wheel away from his body. Climbing out of the car, he grabbed his duffel from the trunk. He started waling into the decimated D.C., knowing Bill would be there soon.

---2 days pass---

asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu Bill wiped himself off. "If only i could get a real girl" he though.

(That part was probably unnecessary).

Bill drove up to what was left of D.C. Shells of buildings and the National Guard as well as news teams were all that you could see. Bill snuck behind a medical van as a couple guardsmen passed by, Bill would undoubtedly be arrested if seen as he was carrying an M-1. He moved quickly towards the center of the city, reaching there in about 2 1/2 hours. Upon arrival, he was tackled from behind and dragged into a building that seemed to have got out of the explosion lucky. asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu looked Bill dead in the face, and pulled out his .45. "Miss me", he asked Bill. Bill looked him in the eyes, tears streaming down his face, "Yes" he said. "I did".

asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu stumbled backward out of shock and collapsed against the wall dramatically. Then, he rushed Bill and pulled a knife and stabbed him in the back. Bill grimaced and fired several rounds of his M-1 before ducking out the window and taking cover.

asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu fired a rocket from his hand held lancher and blew Bill backwards.

The battle had begun.

---------------

Be sure to look for my next book in this epic Sega:

"A few bad turtles: The true enemy rises".

• 8 Replies
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu Bill wiped himself off. "If only i could get a real girl" he though.

Bill should not be in there. It is asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu who is lonely.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Yay random story of stupid non-existing stuff by Ricador! Very interesting i give it a 10/10

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu

lol, I always read this as ;bvu instead of his random jibberish name XD.
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Prolly a good idea ;]

Although, i am actually trying to memorize it :]

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Bill should not be in there. It is asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu who is lonely.

I knew it. You can't help your homosexual subtext! ADMIT IT DDDDD

Do you know of Homestarrunner and his nemesis, Strong Bad? Strong Bad once got an email from a man whom, as far as my fingers will guess, was named fhqwhgadsawoihfd;bkjnsapgijei or something like that. So Strong Bad had to shorten his name to fhqwhgads and got so mad about it that he got his sidekick to write a song about it.

Bahahahahahaaaaa
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I did not know that lol

ou can't help your homosexual subtext!

*sputters*
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

"Miss me", he asked Bill. Bill looked him in the eyes, tears streaming down his face, "Yes" he said. "I did".

*plays song from Brokeback Mountain* >
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

*plays song from Brokeback Mountain* >

That was good for a [LMFAO].

*Electronic laughing in background*
Showing 1-8 of 8