ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw the Naruto character thing-a-ma-bobs!

13 3351
jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

lol i saw a pokemon drawing contest,so i decided to make one like it just with naruto people!

Ok so theres 10 people you can draw...they are:

Shikamaru

Naruto

Gaara

Sauske

Kakashi

naruto(demon fox)

Sauske (sealed version 1 or 2)

Ino

Sakura

hinata

Well there they are =]

ohh you can only use ms or windows paint or you can handraw it and scan it onto you pc =]

the winner gets to choose the next 10 characters to draw to ok so good luck!

• 13 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I don't think we need branches of ms paint starting everywhere. Pokemon is an iconic series that is well known and loves by almost everyone. This is not nearly the same case for Naruto. This being said, more than one of these will become tedious and everyone will want to start doing these and it will lose it's sense of fun.

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Well Well Well Klaushouse arent we a party pooper =[

Sure pokemon is well known by people but naruto can be just as loved and known as pokemon.....i meen its not all ms paint i meen i said you could hand draw it aswell so i think you should just see how this goes.And you probly only said that its a different case because you dont like naruto.....so lol =]

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

No. It will never reach an apex that even comes close to pokemon. Pokemon is an everlasting story of little animals that can be imposed into our own lives with pets, unlike naruto; which is ninjas. In the past. Pokemon holds connections to childhoods of many adults and creates new links everyday because of it's simple message and cute pokemon. They are like the beatles of tv.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Did you just implicitly diss ninja, Klaushouse?

DEATH! D:<

The proof is in the pudding: I'm sure if there is interest sufficient then it will happen. As I'm too busy (I know, Klaus), I don't have time to partake in either Pokemon or this but maybe others would like to.

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Ok klaus i understand were your coming from but get over it man its a drawing comp ok just live with it ya know and well,mabey pokemon can relate with pets but naruto can relate with us i mean it may give us that extra encouragement to strive a litle harder in things and put your heaart into it....because its exactky what they do in the show and in a way it inspired me so =P lol.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Get over it? Well theres nothing to get over. This isn't much of a comp cause no one is drawing, and these rules are badly crafted. At 10 characters a round this will be done in 2 rounds.

I don't really care I am just saying this will not work or resound with the community nearly as well. You are too defensive, can't always have good ideas, some are bound to fail.

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Hay dude its a god darn comp just givew it time and im sure it will work out and youre only saying all this crap cuz you dont like naruto,and if you dont like naruto why the hell are you on this thread?

lol

~~jaza m~~

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

Great Fst!Lol ill have to advertise this a little more so it doesnt die,but if i get a couple of mods into it mabey we can give merits to the winner!=]]!

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

lol some times i must admit strop is a show off with his fancy pants ms paint art =]]

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

dont kill the thread peeps!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Offensive, defensive...well, here's how I see it.

You might want to think about how such a contest would run but these things tend to take off slowly, if at all. And there's a bit of luck involved.

For example I can't participate right now because I have to finish a submission elsewhere first! In that time, let's see if anybody else draws something here...or fst comes back to finish Naruto's face haha.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Jaza. Stop posting to bump this thread up. If it dies it's because no one wants it here, so stop and let it live or die by itself.

jaza_m
jaza_m
1,356 posts
Nomad

lol get over yourself klause...again i add iff you dont like this thread why the hell are you on it?

Showing 1-13 of 13