ForumsWEPRcan yoyo's be used as a weapon...

54 17120
Hermann0212
Hermann0212
150 posts
Nomad

YESW!!! yoyo's were actual INVENTED to be weapons... just think...ur favorite toy could be used in a bank robery!

• 54 Replies
greg_greg
greg_greg
440 posts
Peasant

ya is u add sum metal or spikes they can but also with the sirng u could strangle ppl

Hermann0212
Hermann0212
150 posts
Nomad

EXACTLY this is wat i wus lookin for... a topic with no spam or nuttin. JUST DEBATE!

Hermann0212
Hermann0212
150 posts
Nomad

that made no sense but k?!

oldpol
oldpol
29 posts
Nomad

back then my grat grat anseters wer yoyo woreors and i hav a yoyo just lyck my ansesters they they perserved it and gave it to me the eges are realy sharp blads wen you spin them in some budys face it leavs un healabal marks and ther nasty brick hard metll boy.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

i know for a fact that a yo-yo can be used as a weapon, i own one (and i am quite good at it). Well anyway i was trying to do this trick and the yoyo flung back and hit me, i had this giantic bruise on my arm (about the size of 3 quarters) for about a week

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

They could be a weapon but they wouldn't be a very useful one.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Yes they CAN!!!! Trust me I have had many personal experices... lol no in just playing but yes they are used for wepons.....

When they were metal they basiclly were metal bricks with strings attached..

Necrotic
Necrotic
195 posts
Nomad

Their first practical use was as a weapon (but they were made of wood and had huge spikes on them).

Bratt02
Bratt02
403 posts
Shepherd

Well, yeah, yoyo's were used or really made as a weapon before for killing or hunting down animals, cool, eh? Well, LeBronJames, not all yoyo's are made of plastic, some are wood, some are glass, etc. But, I want a metal one, it could be pretty cool to hit someone in the head while doing a trick with it, eh? XD

Showing 46-54 of 54