ForumsForum Gamesdoom island

18 3424
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

this is a game i have done on several forums, lets hope you like it to.

What happens is people can join at any time by posting :P, every day we have supplies, housing, atttacks, ect on the island of doom. people can post any thing, like farm for food +1 or mine ore or chop wood or what ever falls into categorys, (more are added as the civilization evolves) and somtimes theres the occasional fight or battle or war on different scales. for the fights (which wont come for a while so dont worry) if we lose we lose people, supplies and other things, but you yourself can never die, only our population dies. for now i shall put current things.

water - 9999999
food - 100
population - 10
wood - 0
weapons - 0
tools - 25
shelter - 5
moral - 100%

water: don't worry about this, currently you are on the shore, no cliffsides and what not. just ignore it for now.

Food: basicly what we have to eat, it goes down by our current population and up by each persons farming (il calculate that when i have the chance don't worry)if food reaches 0 people will start dieing at 25% Per day so keep it high, every time you farm it adds 50 to food, so farming is NOT a big problem but still when the population rises food goes faster, but if we get farther in the civilization, food levels up.

population: how many people are currently in our town or civilization, we can "search" for people or breed, breeding adds 3 people everytime you use that action, and searching adds 2. people go down by starving, murder within the community, and of course war.

weapons: don't worry about this for now il update this later when the population is high.

tools: this is our tool supply, tools our decreased by a certain ammount by each action that involves supply collection.

wood: used to make houses and other things don't worry to much about this unless the population gets above 500

shelter: shelter is how many houses we have, at level one it holds 100 people in one shelter. we start off with 5 shelters.

moral - this is how our confidence is going I will adjust this on my own when i update stats, don't worry unless its low, population food and shelter affect it for now, later activities will affect it, like i said, don't worry for now.

now your actions...

Farm - gain food
food +50

Breed - gain population
pop +3

search - gain population
pop +2

chop wood - gain wood
wood + 30 tools - 5

build shelter - gain 1 shelter shelter +1
tools - 50 wood -300

murder - kills population
pop - 4 food + 100

{SKILLS WILL CHANGE SO EVERY TIME I UPDATE THESE STATS BE SURE TO CHECK STATS OR YOU MIGHT JUST KILL EVERYONE OFF
thats all for now, don't be afraid to do what ever you want, and suggest new commands, the island civilization has begun!

• 18 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

This game is obviously advanced, complicated and will be difficult to maintain and oversee. Anyway,

I'd choose to "Farm"

Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

This game is obviously advanced, complicated and will be difficult to maintain and oversee

Agreed. But because i am who i am, i choose breed!
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

as i said il keep track of every thing

&day 1&

water: 9999
food:140
pop:14
wood: o
wep: 0
tools: 25
shelter:5
moral: 102%

***news***

*civilization i doing well keep up the good work

*a wandering stranger brings us news and some new commands!

vvLEVEL UP!vv
Farm - gain food
food +75

vvLEVEL UP!vv
search - gain population
pop +3 event may happen

pop + 1

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

I'll just choose to search, since the awkwardness of the other similar option is just too much for me to handle...

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

some options have special traits, think about it, searching an island named "doom island" would be kind of... you know, scary? lol

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

It would be, but since you, the game creator has given us the ability to make weapons... I don't think that you would be that cheap... but then I will farm then...

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

lol true, you cant take back actions , but you can do as many as you want in one day, as long as you dont double triple quad post

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

i choose farm

how often can we increase resources

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

o nvm lol

i farm again

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Fine then register the action then!

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

Fine then register the action then!

huh?

is that to me?

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Not to you, I'm just saying that unless there is rule against exploring the island and I can't change it, he might as well have showed the results...

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

o ok

i breed

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

im the best no double posting please, it kinda screws it up, any way im gunn put the results and go ahead 1 day

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

sorry i didn't understand the game

Showing 1-15 of 18