ForumsGamesHelp: Sonny Attributes

16 24420
primeval
primeval
3 posts
Nomad

I need help understanding the effects of the Sonny 2 attributes. first of all what does Vitality mean? it is my lowest skill and im worried that it could be important. Also im not completely sure what Instinct means.
Please someone explain in the best way possible but not so long.
thanks

• 16 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Vitality dictates the amount of health your character has. The higher the vitality, the more health you have.

Instinct, I'm pretty sure, is one of the factors that determine the damage of magic attacks.

primeval
primeval
3 posts
Nomad

oh that makes alot of sense.
thanks alot

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

don't forget to check skills in your skill tree, some skills depend on different stats, but vitality it self is not to important unless your a defensive sonny. what kind of sonny ware you any way? phyco hyrda or bio?

primeval
primeval
3 posts
Nomad

im a level 17 hydraulic

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Hydraulic has naturally good HP and some skills require taking away HP or also scales with HP, so it is important.

You know what speed does, no?

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

basicly accuracy and avoidiblility if you didnt know, and it also scales with some skills, especially bio's

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

@dacer
It also increases your chance of a critical hit.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

oh thats a new bit of information, THATS why i never hit a NORMAL hit, thanx

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Welcome.
High speed, huh?

Piercing effects that too.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

You need as a Hydrolic (Damager as Ice)
Warm Neurology and Avenger Form.... But you mostly need instinct
Hypothermia and all other moves don't need strength, a maxed out Hypo uses 25% strength and 200% instinct
1 points of instinct is 2 points of damage
4 points of strength is 1 point of damage

The other is pretty much the other way round, but remember to max out your ice moves to heavily save your focus - I have 2 Glaciers, 1 Hypothermia, Guardian Form, the VERY BEST stuff on instinct, 2 Flash freezes, and 2 restores.... DO NOT USE VAPOUR CANNON, nearly all of these moves use NO focus (Glacier, Hypo, Guardian AND Flash Freeze) which really help, meanwhile I used another spell (Passive) which lets me regenerate my focus, I think 15 each turn, could be more or less... And please if you found this pretty helpful as a hydrolic plz "vote-up"....

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

you mixed up neurologies since cold hydro doesn't need focus, he uses cold neurology, not warm. You are to regen focus with Restore self, it has a buff that adds to focus, but if you would happen to run dry, you'll fail to perform it, so be careful. Hydro moves do not use focus when maxed.

Pauliskule
Pauliskule
4 posts
Nomad

I have almost 280 stregnth and almost 50 vitality and speed, is that ok?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

If you are going for a brute force bio, that is perfectly okay. It would fit well for a hot-blooded hydro as well.

mimento5
mimento5
1 posts
Nomad

hey can someone help me defeat baron i'm a lvl 13 pyscological with good attacking and defending moves and good stats all around

Ganzuu
Ganzuu
3 posts
Blacksmith

Aim for his focus. Drain it. Drain it ALL! >

Showing 1-15 of 16