ForumsArt, Music, and WritingWhy?

45 6991
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Yes, it's yet another art thread from your seemingly only traditional artist. Fear me, my sketch lines, and overall suckyness. Anyways, here's my latest pic, I call it: "Why?" Not so much as a political cartoon or total angsty crap you would expect from anyone else, instead, it is a simple series I had thought of, after I really DID make an angsty pic. The Why?'s are a becoming a series of characters of mine, and their purpose is to show every negative human emotion, and I mean every single emotion I can think of, You'll see the green eyed monster, Sadness, Rage, and just about every single evil emotion I (or even you) can think of. If you'd like me to make a "Why?" drawing that I have not thought of, please contact Thoadthetoad@yahoo.com or my DA page.

So here, my friends, is Teenage Angst, #1 of my Why? pics.

http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr28/thoadthetoad/scan0003.jpg

• 45 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

My question is why?
Why would you draw this. What's your point, whats your motivation.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Why would you draw this. What's your point, whats your motivation.

I drew this out of sole boredom, and because I like dark and disturbing Images. I have no motivation to make this for a reason, or to speak to the people, as it is just a want to make depressing pictures. A cry for help and attention maybe? It could be subconcious, but I really didn't do this for that sole intention as it was to make something interesting and disturbing.

So, why do you think I drew this?

As you said, "Why?"
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

The Why?'s are a becoming a series of characters of mine, and their purpose is to show every negative human emotion, and I mean every single emotion I can think of, You'll see the green eyed monster, Sadness, Rage, and just about every single evil emotion I (or even you) can think of.

Evil emotions!? *snickers to self* Soz will they all be demonic puppets like the first two? Cause I don't get the transition of green eyed monsters and voodoo dolls =/

So, why do you think I drew this?

Cause it's cool, and has some meaning?
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

green eyed monsters and voodoo dolls =/

green as envious lime.

I speak in riddles when I think it'd be fun, lol.

Hmm, you know, that might be able to make some money...I even know how to sew!
Hmm, if it was up for sale and you had some money, would you buy it if it was a cloth doll? Without the blood cry of course, but still a sad face.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Well, as usual I gotta pay up another post and make myself look like a spammer, because no one ever posts on my art threads 'sept me. Oh well, thanks for the 20 or so people who have taken a peek at this thread, even though I'd really really appreciate it if you actually commented, even if it's a "cool pic dude", idc, just don't make me look like a total and utter spammer, please?

Anyways, here's the newst Why? pic, this one represents fear.

http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr28/thoadthetoad/scan0004-1.jpg

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Why is his brain leaking out? And why is a skull instead of a period?

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

EMO??

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

EMO??

Yeah, it also seems like Emo drawings. -_-"
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

ok, here's my motto as far as what you guys are doing,
If you don't like it, just don't comment, I accept good comments without critisism, but unless you have anything to say about how I could improve the damn drawing, please keep your flames to yourself, why? Because I'm burning an orphanage with every single flame you give me. Yeah, it is somewhere along the lines of "Emo" but what does that have anything to do with it? I'm not trying to make a statement or anything, I just like to make disturbing images ass-hole.

Again, if you don't like it for less than a liable reason, I kindly tell you to gtho (gtho is lesser of gtfo as saying, get the hell out).

And why is a skull instead of a period?

I don't understand the question, but from what your getting at it seems as if your accusing me of just PMSing, really man, fuck you. I said it before, that if you don't fucking like it, and don't have anything to say on how it could make it better besides a crappy little sentence saying "don't be emo", then kindly gtho.

Why is his brain leaking out?

I made this to be disturbing, if you don't like it, get out.
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

gtho.

Is it just me, or did you spell goth wrong? =/ What's wrong thoad?
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

don't be emo

I never said, or meant that thoad!

Sorry for double posting!
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Is it just me, or did you spell goth wrong? =/ What's wrong thoad?

ok, if you read the paranthases right BY the word, you'd see that gtho is like gtfo, only alot less vulgar, it means: Get The Hell Out.
Really man, now your just spamming with bad comments and useless questions.
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Really man, now your just spamming with bad comments and useless questions.

No, I'm not... Now answer me! What's wrong?
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

No, I'm not... Now answer me! What's wrong?

Nothing! Dang, your acting like a wife I'd drift away from dude, quit creeping me out @_@U.
I commented on what gtho meant, and you are being pretty spammy. I still haven't gotten an answer to my questions as well, so please go to page 1 and read the entire passage.
I'll contact the next mod whom is on to erase the flame war :P
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

And why is a skull instead of a period?

ok, I get what your asking finally, the skull takes the place of the dot in the question mark in order to make it just that little bit creepier and gothish.

Notice, the Angst one can be classified as "emo", but I think this is more "goth" than emo, as I am doing this in the sole purpose of horror, or just to set a creepy mood.
Showing 1-15 of 45