ForumsGamesnice while it lasted

6 2031
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Have u ever got a cool weapon and thought, "this will be my baby for the rest of the game" but u end up tossing it after the next few matches? That one for me was the frosted fate...it looked so cool too

how about you?

• 6 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Well, yeah, when I first picked up the persecution...
I'm like...

I'll dig with this!
But no...

I dropped that for the runeblade.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

yup, emerald shard, i kept it, then used ds!

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Yea, I get this cool weapon (forgot what it was called) and then you get this stick thing that is wayyyy better.

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

ma-an, I really tend to my weapons, I don't even toss them out mostly. These are Persecution (up to Z3 or Runeblades), Annihilation (up to Z4 if I'm not the strength-type char, or Z5 otherwise), the mage's staff (up to Z3 when I finally get me Shandor's, if I fail to get it, then Z4 for Poseidon's Fury)... well that's about all, the ED/DS question mostly fails to rise as I'm not to perfect my chars much.

Perspicacity
Perspicacity
58 posts
Peasant

Poseidon's fury is an excellent example of the "nice while it lasted" effect, in fact the entier shock set from zone 4 goes in that catigory. First time I saw that I was playing a wraith build psychological and for anyone who knows the stats of the PF and the shock set you know they are broken items in the hands of an electric psychological but then i got to zone 5 and got the wrath of the council and the mayor set and poof like that it was gone, Verdux had this bad azz electrical armor and Sonny was wearing a purple sun dress, say wha?

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

lol It happens alot, but in the end I know that it'll be ripped up - I constantly think "Woah! Sweet stats! Umm.... I know i'll think they're rubbish in the next zone tho ".... Very freaky I am....

Showing 1-6 of 6