ForumsSupport Forum!!!!A BIG COMPLAINT!!!!

3 1744
ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

LAST MONTH I BEGAN BY GETTING TO THE TOP OF THE MONTHS POINTS LIST WITH 500AP BY ABOUT THE 10TH THEN I SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED AND WAS OFF THERE THEN I EARNED A SPOT AT TOP 10 WITH OVER 700AP NEAR THE END OF THE MONTH WHICH IS 1200AP AS I CONTINUED TO CLIMB THE LADDER I LEFT FOR 2 DAYS THEN I COME BACK AND SUDDENLY EVEN THOUGH I HAVE ACCUMULATED OVER 1500AP IN 1 MONTH I HAVE ONCE AGAIN DISSAPEARED OFF THE LIST!

WHAT IS GOING ON ARMOR GAMES AS YOU CAN SEE I AM VERY ANGRY THAT MY HARD WORK HAS BEEN ERASED AND THE SPAMMERS SEEM TO BE FREE WHILST YOU PUNISH ME AND I HAVE DONE THINGS FAIRLY FOR THE 4 MONTHS I HAVE BEEN ON THE SITE WHAT IS GOING ON?

• 3 Replies
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

1) PLEASE DON'T YELL.
2) The monthly high scores list isn't perfect...
3) Why are you so concerned about a stoopid list?

ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

well i worked hard to put that on and want to be appreciated and also wouldn't you want it to just stay there if you earned your place?
and sorry for the yelling i was pretty angry

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

-Posting in all caps, regardless of reason, is annoying and utterly pointless.
-Do the ranks really matter all that much? They don't make you a better or worse member. As long as you have fun here, that is all that matters.
-These things happen. Such is life.

Oh, and making topics soley about losing ranks or AP is frowned upon.

So...um...continue being a law abiding citizen and karma shall reward you? Sure!

*burninates into crispy tidbits*

Showing 1-3 of 3