ForumsGamesQuestion about time

10 2356
Jylort
Jylort
14 posts
Nomad

How many time i need to finish Sonny 2 in Difficulty Hard ?

• 10 Replies
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

That sepends on how good you are with the game. But it will probably take a while. I think a better option would be to stop wasteing time on these flash games, and go get a ps3!! I mean no offense by that. I only am saying that a game such as Sonny 2 takes way too much time to finish. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it also takes up a bunch of computer space. Just not worth the time.

Jylort
Jylort
14 posts
Nomad

hmm ... But i love Sonny xD , i just want to know the time needed in Hard for a good player like me , i'm not joking i'm good to RPG , and the Ps3 sucks for me. i want to play whit my mouse and get some good stuff in ArmorG. And for the Computer Space , let me laught , but i got 180Go with 120Go free, so dont speak about it anymore

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

hard mode, do heroic, its even HARDER and it gives u better stats! btw on hard, maybe 10 hours, dunno im estimating

powerboy10
powerboy10
96 posts
Peasant

finishing sonny 2 on hard will like take 2 hours if yo dont really rush. but at least you can save so you have neought time to finish all of sonny ^.^
*cough* PS3 sux *cough*

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

*cough*PS3 Sucks*cough*

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I thought it was challenging mode, not hard...
But anyways,

Easy = 3-6 hours
Challenging = 4.5-7 hours
Heroic = 6-10 hours

Somewhere around there.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

i cant even beat the twisted experiment on heroic lmao

Jylort
Jylort
14 posts
Nomad

Thanks , Now i must dont delete my cookies whit Ccleaner and all will be good , HERE I GO !!!

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the late response, but I have no idea what you, Jylort, were trying to say to me.

"whn pple talk like dis, i cant undrstand wat they r sayin"

In short- Please talk like you have some intellegence.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Some people who talk about flashes being a waste they're wrong, if it's a good game then it's worth it - If your favourate non-flash was an actual flash then you wouldn't like it - And Sonny does not take any space and it's still efficient (very) for as much space as it takes, GO KRIN!

Showing 1-10 of 10