ForumsGamesHow to gain more abilities.

12 3130
No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

Just press Re-Spec any time you want(this only works once), and you will receive more 19 Ability Points.(not sure if this was intended, maybe just a glitch)

Before

After

• 12 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

That's attribute points, not ability points.
Is it a glitch?

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

I think it is firetail, I've done it before, and I get 19 more attribute points.

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

That's attribute points, not ability points.

Sorry my bad.
Can some Moderator edit that for me please?
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

It's not that good compared to the other glitches. Simply 19 more attribute points...

But wait, you were level 1 when you re-speced. Don't you not have enough money?

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

It's not that good compared to the other glitches. Simply 19 more attribute points...

For a level 1 19 Attribute Points is a lot.

But wait, you were level 1 when you re-speced. Don't you not have enough money?

You start the game with 7 euros and the Re-Spec at level 1 cost 7 euros.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Oh, I see...
They use Euros?
Weird.

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

that seems to be a glitch, these 19 attribute points should be available for distribution at level 1, but for some reason they aren't, so re-speccing just gives them back.

Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

that seems to be a glitch, these 19 attribute points should be available for distribution at level 1, but for some reason they aren't, so re-speccing just gives them back.

well you actually do gain 19 points at the beginning, and if you wait till level 2 you will gain all points back. it is not a glitch, you simply don't see them at first
Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Armorkage is right - I respecced and no difference, exept the attributes I chosen :P

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

well you actually do gain 19 points at the beginning, and if you wait till level 2 you will gain all points back. it is not a glitch, you simply don't see them at first

Thats not true, I have a save file with a level 30 bio(Heroic mode) and I never use Re-Spec on this file during the game and I already make a test with this file and you do get more 19 Attribute Points by using Re-Spec, even if you are a level 30.
(Note: If you already use Re-Spec once this is not going to work, that only works once.)
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

kool im c=gunna make a speed bio on heroic, this should help make it start off good xD extra 19 points

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

xD Really good for beginning Classes

Showing 1-12 of 12